ELBOWS! I mean really!

• When i crack my elbows it sounds like changing gears on a push bike.

• I can pop my left elbow but just lowering my arm out straight and lifting it back up. It pops about 2-3 times each time, this can happen over and over again. Not so much with my right, not exactly sure why.

• I can crack both my elbows similar to the way tiffster does it. Only I flex by bicep so that it puts pressure on the joint as I extend my forearm out and twist simultainiously. Makes a loud, hard crack too. They will only pop once - but then I can pop them again maybe a hour later.

• i stretch my arm and put pressure by movin it down and it clicks. Not hard or painful.

• It's probably my least favorite when I pop it. I hold my elbow and twist my arm and sometimes it's this nasty a*s liquid sound. Not always pleasant. When my elbow pops naturally it feels SO much better…

• Like many others, I can crack my elbows just by extending them. It usually helps to rotate my elbows inwardly.

• Yep my elbows crack too.
    sometimes with simple rotation of the forearm/hand, pronation/supination action.
    Recently I have been getting both elbows to pop by flexing my biceps like a body builder, which I'm not.
    I've become very addicted to this crack and keep finding myself doing it in public and accidently attracting attention.
    "why is that guy flexing his biceps" look
    funny , I could care less , crack when you need to.

ZPitcher i also have a system of daily cracking and stretching.
    Its interesting to hear your story.

• knees crack but not elbows for me

• is this a knee thread?

:lol:

• it's a thread about cracking

• @Blaze:

is this a knee thread?

:lol:

lol 😉

• :lol:

• I can crack my elbows, at least I think its my elbows. Its around the area. The way I do it is similar, but not exactly the same. When I push on my palm with one hand, I just bend my arm from the elbow joint. Another way I can crack my elbow is just simply putting in some strength to push my arm forward and twisting my arm. When I do it, it gives me a feeling of relief and it doesnt hurt at all. And I can do it just about anytime I want and any amount of times I want. And I usually only do this when my elbow feels stiff. I can only do this with my left arm tho. The pop sound is loud.