My awesome back crack

• Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you one of the most amazing cracks I have ever had in my entire life.

About 6 months ago I worked at a pizzaria. My schedule had me standing for 8-10 hours at a time without ever sitting. I would come home completely sore and unable to move. After work getting up from the couch to go to the bathroom was an issue. I was reduced to hobbling like an old woman and yet I am only 25. My fiance saw my pain and had me stand back to back with him to do that cracking method. A burst of little and huge cracks went down my back. He set me back down and I could stand! I could move! I could walk without hobbling. I was in so much pain and now that relief had come I cried because I was so grateful that the pain was gone.

Lately I have started cracking his midback by making my hands into loose C's and applying pressure around, but not on, his spine. Oddly enough when I crack this area for him his heart burn goes away for quite a few days regardless of what he eats. Weird!

• Ahhh, that sounds awesome.

• That sounds delicious! Jealous! :lol:

• @TriddyQ:

That sounds delicious! Jealous! :lol:

Lol delicious 😎

• You are so lucky!