When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this

• I get a massive build up of excess saliva in my mouth.

Could this be due to anxiety problems? I have asked my CBT therapist this but he does not appear to know about it.

I keep swallowing and drinking but I still get that phlegm in my throat even though I do not have a cold.

• Its because youre freaking out. I get it on planes. Calm the h**l down and go feed the homeless or something.

• @Danielle:

Its because youre freaking out. I get it on planes. Calm the h**l down and go feed the homeless or something.

I know you want to help me but this is the thing no one seems to know my problem, I don;t understand why, there must be SOMEONE out there that can help me.

• @dj100:

@Danielle:

Its because youre freaking out. I get it on planes. Calm the h**l down and go feed the homeless or something.

I know you want to help me but this is the thing no one seems to know my problem, I don;t understand why, there must be SOMEONE out there that can help me.

It's anxiety you need to get over YOU'RE AN A***T FOR G*D'S SAKE! I use to have anxiety attacks out of the blue for no reason, and then they stopped. I was fine, and I did get a lot of saliva build up when I had an attack (they weren't serious or anything).

• @chococrazy:

@dj100:

@Danielle:

It's anxiety you need to get over YOU'RE AN A***T FOR G*D'S SAKE! I use to have anxiety attacks out of the blue for no reason, and then they stopped. I was fine, and I did get a lot of saliva build up when I had an attack (they weren't serious or anything).

wow cool…. i know its hard to express feelings online but im genuinely relieved and surprised someone else has this saliva problem.

how do you get rid of it?
    and did you have problems swallowing and drinking, that it would still stay in your mouth?

• @dj100:

@chococrazy:

@dj100:

@Danielle:

wow cool…. i know its hard to express feelings online but im genuinely relieved and surprised someone else has this saliva problem.

and did you have problems swallowing and drinking, that it would still stay in your mouth?

I don't know the anxiety problems just stopped by themselves. I could tell when an attack was coming along because I'd get short of breath really easily. Then I wouldn't be able to breathe for a couple seconds then I could breath, but would be dizzy I fell one time cause of it. After the attack was over my throat would fill with saliva I'd drink as much as I could. I found bread (toast) helped a lot with the saliva when I'd have them, and lots of water/ juice. I no longer have them anymore this was like 3~4 years ago.

• @chococrazy:

@dj100:

@chococrazy:

@dj100:

@Danielle:

I don't know the anxiety problems just stopped by themselves. I could tell when an attack was coming along because I'd get short of breath really easily. Then I wouldn't be able to breathe for a couple seconds then I could breath, but would be dizzy I fell one time cause of it. After the attack was over my throat would fill with saliva I'd drink as much as I could. I found bread (toast) helped a lot with the saliva when I'd have them, and lots of water/ juice. I no longer have them anymore this was like 3~4 years ago.

yeah im the same!

bread, cookies, even ice cream helps.
    any idea what this condition is called or any links on it?
    would be much appreciated, cheers