Help with cracking

• Hey everyone. Im new here and was hoping for some advice.
    I am constantly cracking fingers, toes, and ankles but I am ALWAYS having back pain and discomfort and would love to know the best ways to crack…mostly its my upper back between my shoulder blades but I love the feeling when someone else cracks my back...I'd love to be able to do it on my own. Also whats the best way you find to crack your neck? When I try to do it by looking sideways it hurts and twisting my neck doesnt produce a crack. Helpful suggestions would be awesome 🙂

• @ss:

Hey everyone. Im new here and was hoping for some advice.
    I am constantly cracking fingers, toes, and ankles but I am ALWAYS having back pain and discomfort and would love to know the best ways to crack…mostly its my upper back between my shoulder blades but I love the feeling when someone else cracks my back...I'd love to be able to do it on my own. Also whats the best way you find to crack your neck? When I try to do it by looking sideways it hurts and twisting my neck doesnt produce a crack. Helpful suggestions would be awesome 🙂

I don't have any suggestions for cracking that part of your back, but I know that there are some posts on this site that do.

As for your neck, just because what you do doesn't produce a crack now doesn't mean it never will. My neck didn't used to crack at all but now it does rather consistently.

• iv found the best way to pop the middle and lower back would be to sit in a chair or on a bed or somthing so that your calfs are paralell to the ground and place your hands on your knees, then sit upright and push the center of your chest out and keep your head above your waist until the middle of your calf is under the rib cage. once it gets that far lean your head back and kinda rotate at the neck. when i do this i usualy get around 9 to 12 pops. afterwords i feel like gumby haha. hope this helped.

• YEAH! SOME1 HELP US OUT!

MUST CRACK UPPER BACK!!

DETAILED TIPS PLEASE!
    HURRY!

• @IHEARTCRACKING:

YEAH! SOME1 HELP US OUT!

MUST CRACK UPPER BACK!!

DETAILED TIPS PLEASE!
    HURRY!

I got punched in that area really hard, and ever since then I've been able to crack it.
    Although I really wish he never punched me so I could just have a normal neck…