Which Joint "Cracking" term do you prefer to use?

  • Legacy poll results
    I have always used cracking. But, I see other terms used from different areas of the world.

    For example is clicking more commonly used in the UK?
    And, is cracking more commonly used in the US?
    Or is it just based on personal preference.

  • cracking for me

  • I've always said pop.

  • To me cracking and popping are different, cracks usually have to do with tendons are muscles, pops are joints

Log in to reply