Do Women Crack as Much?

• Does anyone know if women crack their joints as much as men do? Might there be differences in habits between joint-crackers of different sexes, like in joints cracked or degree of privacy? I don't know if anyone can even state the male/female ratio here, but they're good questions anyway :) They have been sparked by my perception that cracking (in others) is gross and the sexist belief that women shouldn't be gross.

• I don't know. I'm woman and I've never noticed either s* x being more likely to crack. If anything I'd say women might be less likely to do it in public for the reasons you stated. I know I personally prefer to not gross people out.

• @knuckled:

Does anyone know if women crack their joints as much as men do? Might there be differences in habits between joint-crackers of different sexes, like in joints cracked or degree of privacy? I don't know if anyone can even state the male/female ratio here, but they're good questions anyway :) They have been sparked by my perception that cracking (in others) is gross and the sexist belief that women shouldn't be gross.

that's a really good question - i don't know the answer though, hopefully we'll be enlightened.

• I don't really care what people think in certain situations - if i am happy doing it scr3w them. My life not theirs.

• @Blaze:

I don't really care what people think in certain situations - if i am happy doing it scr3w them. My life not theirs.

good philosophy blaze

• Yeh unfortunately i don't always keep to it (a little hypocritical i would say) but i get very nervous sometimes.

• yeah i know what you mean

• Maybe

• there should be a study between men and women

• There can't be as everyone is different.

• surely thats the point of a study/survey though?

• Not really.