Extreme ankle snapping addiction

• That type of repeating clicking
    sounds more like a tendon
    then cavitation
    what I know though

• There are now times after prolonged rubbing around the medial ankle that my foot goes completely numb and I can not move it for a solid 5 minutes. It completely freezes on me.
    I absolutely love getting my ankle rubbed. It is the most satisfying feeling i have felt, however people are never keen to help out. The tendon moves around her the pressure of the finger, even if it is very light pressure, and it grosses a lot of people out.
    Anyone else enjoy the rubbing sensation?

• @ankle-addict:

There are now times after prolonged rubbing around the medial ankle that my foot goes completely numb and I can not move it for a solid 5 minutes. It completely freezes on me.
    I absolutely love getting my ankle rubbed. It is the most satisfying feeling i have felt, however people are never keen to help out. The tendon moves around her the pressure of the finger, even if it is very light pressure, and it grosses a lot of people out.
    Anyone else enjoy the rubbing sensation?

i love the massage sensation… go to a massage parlour?

• My ankles sometimes just crack when I walk. My mom tease me saying I'm old and sound like popcorn. lol Maybe try cranking other joints so that you aren't focused on just one? I have a bit of ocd or so the headshrink told me and I went there one day then that was it. lol ><

• @Hazuki:

My ankles sometimes just crack when I walk. My mom tease me saying I'm old and sound like popcorn. lol Maybe try cranking other joints so that you aren't focused on just one? I have a bit of ocd or so the headshrink told me and I went there one day then that was it. lol ><

yeah i think a lot of crackers have OCD, its come up on this forum before