Foot/Toe Stretches

• Does anyone have any good foot/toe stretches, just to stretch them out basically :)

• With my toes I currently curl them back and forth, but I don't know how effective that is, it certainly doesn#t stop my big toes clicking

• Do you ever put your foot on a diagonal with the floor and press down so that the toes curl under your foot? I have to do that in the morning to crack them all.

• yeah i do that.. how do you press your toes down? do you use your hands or just do it "naturally" using your foot muscles?

i just use my foot muscles, it's pretty good apart from it doesn't stop my big toes cracking :?

• That hurts!!!!!!!

But i do it to my big toe… can get like 3/4 cracks.

• i take it your big toe doesn't naturally crack?

• Yes it does - i can get like 1/2 cracks normally - but can get consistent big sounding cracks if i do it that way.

• all my little toes crack but my Big toe just won't crack…and i have been trying for years!

• Put your toe in between your thumb and index finger and keep trying to move it more to the side.

• @agentn:

all my little toes crack but my Big toe just won't crack…and i have been trying for years!

mine didn't but now it cracks all the time… i'd rather be in your situation!

• Yeh but he didn't had his foot damaged by someone.

• lol agentn, i got mine damaged/fell on them awkwardly

• Ouch.