Your opinions please…

• What would i never say?

• Locker165 i have a riddle/question I can't figure out, for you. And you 2 Blaze.

How can the 2 opposing actions of the ankle, Dorsiflexion(taking your foot off the gas pedal) and Plantar Flexion(pushing your foot down on a gas pedal) both be Flexions ? Shouldn't one be an extension?

• Blaze you would never say that the doctor said the clicking was NORMAL.

• Flexion? If it is what i think it is, maybe because you are manipulating the ankle to a certain way - not just pointing foot down like in ballet.

Also, one question for you MC, how comes a short while after cracking your neck it feels really stiff and nasty?

• Flexion in anatomy is when the joint angle decreases. The ankle can flex both ways on the sagittal plane. Therefore dorsiflexion (up) and plantarflexion (down). Both times the angle between the ankle and foot decreases. Does that help? Thought not!

• @Locker165:

I reckon it's fecked! How professional is that? To tell you the truth, I haven't got a clue! Sorry. Without seeing or hearing it, it's hard to tell. what I do know is he shouldn't have pulled it so hard. Ridiculous.

do you think maybe he was a "dodgy" osteopath then? (i remembered, he was an osteopath)
    thanks

• huh?
    well thats gives me something to chew on
    I'm still a little confused
    how come w the toes then it's flexion and extension

• @bod8:

@Locker165:

I reckon it's fecked! How professional is that? To tell you the truth, I haven't got a clue! Sorry. Without seeing or hearing it, it's hard to tell. what I do know is he shouldn't have pulled it so hard. Ridiculous.

do you think maybe he was a "dodgy" osteopath then? (i remembered, he was an osteopath)
    thanks

Or he was human and made a mistake?

• yeah i guess.

every time i think about it i get worked up because it was my right toe he was meant to be seeing but he randomly pulled my left toe without explanation, and thats now my main crack!

but as you say, people make mistakes and i might just have to live with that 🙂 lol

• Sue him?

• i have no firm evidence though i guess… i can't just say "he made my toe like this" without any proof, can i? :?

• Well here it is in points:

1: You had no problem before - if you have been to doctor before and after this will prove it.

2: He did something he wasn't meant to - he was only meant to work on the right foot.

3: If it felt weird or nasty as he was doing it - he wasn't doing it right.

• that's given me something to think about, cheers 🙂

• No problem

• cool 😎
    anyone else got any opinions on my question? it would be good to hear some more

• Go for it.