It grosses me out

• when other people crack their joints in ways I don't. A friend of mine cracks his knuckles by pulling them sideways. It makes me shudder. Yet I can do mine by pulling them backward all day, and if I see someone else do it my way it doesn't bother me a bit. The post below about a foot joint popping made me feel icky, yet I have no problem popping my toes and ankles. Does anyone else feel that way too?

• I can crack my shoulder or something in that region by when lying down by having my shoulder quite high up the bed then moving my arm up.

But yes some cracks do - never seen it and don't want to, but cracking your privates! :?

• @jpad:

when other people crack their joints in ways I don't. A friend of mine cracks his knuckles by pulling them sideways. It makes me shudder. Yet I can do mine by pulling them backward all day, and if I see someone else do it my way it doesn't bother me a bit. The post below about a foot joint popping made me feel icky, yet I have no problem popping my toes and ankles. Does anyone else feel that way too?

yeah i know exactly what you mean!

what toes can you click by the way?

• Yeh if someone does a vigorous crack.

• yeah it can gross you out lol

• Yep.

• I dislike seeing people crack a handful of fingers at once. However, sometimes I do it myself. I would be appalled to see someone cracking another person's knuckles.

• @knuckled:

I dislike seeing people crack a handful of fingers at once. However, sometimes I do it myself. I would be appalled to see someone cracking another person's knuckles.

yeah, i get grossed out when they do like all their fingers at once, it seems horrible!!

• It sounds cool and makes me want to crack.

• i guess it depends what mood you're in 😎

• Actually yes.