Second Thoughts

• At the beginning stages of your cracking career, did you have second thoughts about the possible side effects on you knuckles (or elsewhere), or were you just dead set on becoming a pro and enjoying the satisfaction? At this point, how do you feel about it? Just curious to hear your personal experiences.

• @wannabee:

At the beginning stages of your cracking career, did you have second thoughts about the possible side effects on you knuckles (or elsewhere), or were you just dead set on becoming a pro and enjoying the satisfaction? At this point, how do you feel about it? Just curious to hear your personal experiences.

i did have second thoughts, but i've been a jointcracker for years now i dont think i can do much to change how my body will end up.

aren't our bone strengths determined during teenage years or something?

• Yes and i think that it is damaging it but i don't know.

I have regrets now as when you are older, you are more aware to the problems of the future.

• @Blaze:

Yes and i think that it is damaging it but i don't know.

I have regrets now as when you are older, you are more aware to the problems of the future.

yeah but it confuses me cos people are worried, but say you won't get arthritis

• Nah because a load do say that.

• Well, I started cracking before I started school at age 7. I'm 42 now and the only joint problems I have are the result of a broken ankle.

• Thanks for your history ghost frog
    good to know cracking hasn't effected your joints after cracking for decades

• well most of my joints crack with out my consent so i try make sure the other ones don't feel left out.