Social cracking

• The medical profession doesn't even recognise them as a medical form of practice because of what they do?

Osteopaths provide a better treatment and are recognised by the medical profession.

How many doctors hate chiropractors?

Well a heck of a lot more than who hate osteopaths.

Good day!

• Blaze, I notice you have written several posts about how chiropractors are dangerous. You might be 100% right. I don't personally know. You can hear persuasive arguments going both ways. You're a couple years older than my son. I can tell you over the years I've learned that most things in this world do not fall into black and white either/or type categories. Usually when you think you have all the facts and the one right answer to a problem or situation you will later learn there is more to know or an entirely different perspective to look through and you will come to see that your judgement has been too hasty. I've also learned that it's a good idea listen more than you talk. I hope this comes out as kindly as I mean it. I wish you all the best in these years as you journey into young adulthood, and may we all grow in wisdom.

• @jpad:

Blaze, I notice you have written several posts about how chiropractors are dangerous. You might be 100% right. I don't personally know. You can hear persuasive arguments going both ways. You're a couple years older than my son. I can tell you over the years I've learned that most things in this world do not fall into black and white either/or type categories. Usually when you think you have all the facts and the one right answer to a problem or situation you will later learn there is more to know or an entirely different perspective to look through and you will come to see that your judgement has been too hasty. I've also learned that it's a good idea listen more than you talk. I hope this comes out as kindly as I mean it. I wish you all the best in these years as you journey into young adulthood, and may we all grow in wisdom.

Thank you and maybe your right - does your son crack too?

It's just i get headaches from cracking etc and they say chiropractors is they way to solve it but i don't agree.

• I think for me it's a marriage of both…i love how it relives tension but i also love doing it just because....and i love the sound of cracking as well...

• I would perhaps go to a chiropractor if I could afford it, but it would be risky as apparently it could give you a stroke

• Yep - go to a physiptherapist.

• what's the difference? i could just google it, but i thought i'd ask 😄

• This is something i used to talk about a lot before the new thing lol but here we go.

Chiropractors:

1. Are not recognised in the medical field. - Doctors disapprove of them.
    2. Chiropractors stop their profession as they don't actually see what benefit they do.
    3. Their moves can cause death.
    4. Theorem and profession is wrong and is vastly innacurate. - legs are pulled up together to see if spine is alligned or not? W*F! Different Chiropractors could all give you different views and they could make an error in the weighing up process.

Physiotherapists:

1. Recognised in the medical field.
    2. Theorem recognised.

• Thanks for letting me know man. 😄

• No worries