Movies / short films depicting jointcracking

• i've thought of a couple more

Amelie - She clicks a customers neck back into place

Heaven can wait - i havent seen this in years but as i remember Warren Beatty's character comes back to earth in a different body and is able to convince his football team coach of who he is because he was the only one who can fix his back problem by cracking it in a special way

• lol i've seen that. nice to have you back conscentity 😎
    where have you been?
    people are starting to post again which is good, i dont like the long periods when nobody posts lol

• Thanks, dj100. I've been around lurking. Just been really busy at work and hadn't had a whole lot of time to post. I do read this forum a few times a week though.

• cool conscenity.
    please post - it seems i'm the only member here!

what happened to the admin, jointcracker?

• Community Lead

@dj100:

what happened to the admin, jointcracker?

Thanks for all the listed movies depicting our favorite or not so favorite past-time! 😉

I have just been busy, that's all. Yeah I already do feel bad, about keeping this site on auto-pilot for so long (even though I'm paying for it monthly, D'oh)

• Mongol, 2007, one of the Khans does some neck and back cracking, which comes across as both celebratory and intimidating.

• @ericjr77:

Mongol, 2007, one of the Khans does some neck and back cracking, which comes across as both celebratory and intimidating.

whats the movie like?
    and please dont tell me to google it, i hate it when people do that, whats wrong with just telling each other about stuff in my opinion!

• It's about the youth of Genghis Khan.

It's beautifully shot, with amazing landscapes, a lot of b****y battle scenes, well acted, but the weird thing is, it's structured as a love story. Dialog in Mongolian.

• If I'm not wrong, Antonio Banderas cracks his neck while looking into the mirror (not sure about that last detail) somewhere in "Desperado".