Avid popper!

• I pop everything! So I'm glad I've found a place to talk to others about it. One of my earliest memories is talking to a hospice nurse. I was sitting in my neighbor's floor popping my toes. My mother was caring for the neighbor and the nurse was visiting. The nurse said to me while my mother was out of the room that popping joints causes severe arthritis. I knew I had been popping my joints for as long as I could remember and sometimes they would pop accidentally. I asked her if that still counts. She said, "not really. Just try not to pop them." And inside my child brain, I made the decision then and there that she was lying and I would never give up popping my joints. I'm nineteen now. That's enough about me! 🙂 Please feel free to introduce yourself.

• @Poppin:

I pop everything! So I'm glad I've found a place to talk to others about it. One of my earliest memories is talking to a hospice nurse. I was sitting in my neighbor's floor popping my toes. My mother was caring for the neighbor and the nurse was visiting. The nurse said to me while my mother was out of the room that popping joints causes severe arthritis. I knew I had been popping my joints for as long as I could remember and sometimes they would pop accidentally. I asked her if that still counts. She said, "not really. Just try not to pop them." And inside my child brain, I made the decision then and there that she was lying and I would never give up popping my joints. I'm nineteen now. That's enough about me! 🙂 Please feel free to introduce yourself.

Which of your joints pop involuntarily? My neck does really often it's so annoying

• @neckcracker12:

Which of your joints pop involuntarily? My neck does really often it's so annoying

You know what's actually so annoying? …