Master list of joints

• I did this a while back, appears i need to post it again not sure, perhaps it wasn't on this site, was a few years ago.
    (and for legs/feet/hands/toes etc it is on both sides.
    feet - all toe joints (lower, middle, and joint connecting to foot). small ones are more delicate, Mid foot (about half way up the foot), upper foot -(between mid foot joint and ankle)
    legs;
    ankles, knees, thighs
    there are no crackable joints at the stomach until you reach the solar plexus area.
    each spinal disc point starting at the lowest, which is about in line with the hip joints.
    Right through to the up most spinal disc, which is about in line with your eye brows, and adjoins a bridge like feature at the back of the head. must be very careful and delicate with this joint, and it isn't a crack as such, more of a noise that resembles glass shattering almost. there are also a few other joints in the head around this area but more inside the head and towards the ears a little. in total i would count, perhaps about 30 points along the spine at a rough guess, maybe more.
    a few inner crack points deep within the chest, and the rib cage solar plexus area. caution also taken cracking this area as it can leave one out of breath somewhat.
    shoulders and shoulder blade area
    elbows, wrists and three joints for each digits. i generally avoid knuckle cracking, due to the usage of your hands and fingers they get enough of a workout and tend to self regulate.
    both jaw joints up near the ear which people often mistake as the ear
    i think people often mistake the pelvic joint, its usually the lowest spine point.

i dont crack everything every day, upper back is probably every day induced by mild pressure by putting a hand either side of body with thumbs pointing in towards spin, and lifting body upwards gently whilst pressing.
    i have not come across anyone else that cracks the upmost neck point, to date im the only person i know or have seen speak of it or do it, and i do it very infrequently.
    most people crack thier lower neck as most people don't realize the joints are there. almost always use hand guidance for all the joints, especially upmost spin as it goes into your head, always very light minimal pressure, none of this bending backwards over chairs, if your really forcing it your doing it wrong. if you want to try to crack the back of your head / upper neck, join your hands by inter twining your fingers so the hands are essentially one, rest your hands behind your head as if to relax, and slowly apply uniform pressure to the upper spine, gently lean your head forwards and upwards to stretch your spine out, i never crack my neck whilst twisting my head and usually only crack my lower neck and upper back by applying mild hand pressure, sometimes may crack lowest disc points by lying on back and twisting slowly.

for the neck especially, your hands aren't doing the cracking, they arent forcing it, they are just assisting it. i can crack my neck on its own, but the hands are guidance and a light helping hand, especially to lift the spine a little. jaw is all on its own, by moving lower jaw to the side slightly whilst making chewing motions. mid feet are the hardest, feet are always so stiff. most satisfaction would come from, either a very intense jaw crack, very intense mid back crack when 7 or 8 go at the same time, or the top most spine/neck joint where it joins onto the head, but intense ones of these are once every year or 2.

good luck on your journey, i probably wont be bothered coming back to answer questions or comment further, but theres nothing stopping you from exploring and finding out for yourself from the above, i think i covered pretty much all of them.

• Community Lead

@4yourinfo:

Right through to the up most spinal disc, which is about in line with your eye brows, and adjoins a bridge like feature at the back of the head. must be very careful and delicate with this joint, and it isn't a crack as such, more of a noise that resembles glass shattering almost.

Woa, until I read your post I didn't realize the crackable spine joints went up that high. Thank you for your elaborate master list, I don't see any joints you missed. 🙂

• Hi! I crack my neck, "regenerating" about five or six times per day. My neck will crack about four to six times each side. I always thought this was bad, as told it was my spine, but now I'm beginning to think otherwise. Is this possibly really my neck? Thank you… P.s. I crack it from side-to-side.