Glad to be here! Toe is current favorite.

• Wow! I found this site a few months ago, and have enjoyed it so much I finally decided to join. I have learned quite a bit from posts here, so thanks to all for sharing. Being female, I think I may have had it more difficult than my male counterparts in the social aspect of joint cracking, so it is great to see so many women here also. I never knew!

I have been cracking whatever will crack ever since I can remember, which is most everything. My joints will change over time also. My current top favorite is my left big toe. It has always cracked to the side, but for about the past two years it will actually produce a nice strong "klunk" deep down. I have to use my thumb and index finger of my left hand and gently push down and pull sideways at the same time, but the crack/klunk is great! It resets almost immediately, so I have counted upwards of 500 (five hundred) klunks in a day off work.

So it's great to be here, and once again a big thank you to all for sharing!

• Hi There
    I'm new too and I can see that no one has replied to your 'hi' message so thought I'd surprise someone as well as say hi myself. I've cracked my toes for as long as I can remember. I'd say since 1996. I always try to remember what it was like the very first time I cracked my toes and the sensation was marvellous the first time. Like a really exquisite pain. I've recently discovered the joint that joins my thumbs with my hand. It has itsy bitsy cracks but is still satisfying but only a little bit. I would love to be able to crack my own hips and experience the same neck crack a nightclub bouncer gave me back in 1996/97. I was in the Philippines and he got behind me and gave me a massage just to earn a few extra pesos, so I though why not. Then all of a sudden he clasped my chin and head and twisted sharply. I thought he was trying to break my neck but instead I got a plethora of tiny and medium cracks that had the endorphins rushing. He did this in both directions. Ever since, I've wanted to be able to do this or have someone do this to me. Chiros just can't do it the same way.

• @boffin1979:

Hi There
    I'm new too and I can see that no one has replied to your 'hi' message so thought I'd surprise someone as well as say hi myself. I've cracked my toes for as long as I can remember. I'd say since 1996. I always try to remember what it was like the very first time I cracked my toes and the sensation was marvellous the first time. Like a really exquisite pain. I've recently discovered the joint that joins my thumbs with my hand. It has itsy bitsy cracks but is still satisfying but only a little bit. I would love to be able to crack my own hips and experience the same neck crack a nightclub bouncer gave me back in 1996/97. I was in the Philippines and he got behind me and gave me a massage just to earn a few extra pesos, so I though why not. Then all of a sudden he clasped my chin and head and twisted sharply. I thought he was trying to break my neck but instead I got a plethora of tiny and medium cracks that had the endorphins rushing. He did this in both directions. Ever since, I've wanted to be able to do this or have someone do this to me. Chiros just can't do it the same way.

How does it differ from a chiropractor doing it? And welcome to the forum guys 🙂