Dthdrh

• llk;

• @dj100:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/sam.bodmer?ref=search&sid=1188259744.1026275044..1

Please help me, I am really angry now at what has happened to me in the past few weeks because of him.

he has ruined my life in so many ways and i want to get back at him, the reason i am depressed now is because of him… if it wasnt for him my neck wouldnt have clicked and then i would have not gone to doctor, so i would have ended up getting the earlier train back, so then i would have sorted something out with someone in sunday not ... See moremonday, so then i would have gone shopping, so then this morning i wouldnt have had to go to tesco, so then i would have seen someone i wanted to speak to near glasshouse so i could have gone back to my room and then left and went back to see this person again, so then when i text them i could have text that i have seen them twice and then so i would have known when my course rep meeting is because i wouldnt have been worrying about this text, so then i wouldnt have had to text someone the room so then i would have called my mum so then i would have seen another course rep coming and i would have hung up and i wouldnt have told her something that has now really upset her.

its all sam bodmers fault for punching me that my neck clicked and this chain of events has happened and there is absolutely nothing that i can do about it.

now im really sad and angry at him and i just want to kill myself, i have enough problems which i was just starting to overcome and then these problems come and make things really bad.

WTH. A mod should see what your doing you deserve an IP ban.

• What about sam? If he never punched me I would not be on this site, FACT.
    So why cant u blame him

• @dj100:

What about sam? If he never punched me I would not be on this site, FACT.
    So why cant u blame him

IT'S NOT HIS FAULT. All he did was punch you in the neck. He's not making sit on the computer, and type your little stories. THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE.
    Not his. All he did was punch you, we've all been punched it's not that bad.

• @chococrazy:

@dj100:

What about sam? If he never punched me I would not be on this site, FACT.
    So why cant u blame him

IT'S NOT HIS FAULT. All he did was punch you in the neck. He's not making sit on the computer, and type your little stories. THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE.
    Not his. All he did was punch you, we've all been punched it's not that bad.

agreed, we have all been punched.
    i have been punched in many places but forgotten about them almost immediately because they weren't for no reason in a completely vulnerable area of the body.

i've been attacked by drunks before but they're drunk, sam was perfectly sober and he still did this.