My Tendons and Ligaments (plz read it)

• HI, new here :

ALL my joints make snapping/popping sounds , ALL THE TIME, i.e Lateral Raise arms, the shoulders joints makes two snapping sounds in each single motion, it's not GAS/Synovial bubles, If I raise the arm, it sounds, I aint gotta wait, it is continuously snapping. No pain at all, but I can feel something moving and making the sound (dont know if it is my joint, ,tendons or ligaments).

My knees makes snapping sound at walk (sometimes it gets stiff for a second and makes the snapping sound, no pain at all)
    If I land a light straight right/left hand my elbows snaps twice.
    If I land a HARD straight right/left hand, my elbows snaps very strong twice.
    Even my fingers after crack them, they do snapping sounds (hand and toe)
    Also ALL my joint naturally CRACKS (not snapping sound, like yours!) (synovial fluid), but then they makes my classics snappin sounds all the time I move my joints.

• Maybe this matters:
    I'm 23 years old male, 5'8" blocky (fat but muscular), I have "jumbo joints" )Knee Girth: 18,5" )Elbow Girth: 12" , big shoulder's joints, but normal Wrist and Ankle (7" and 10,5").

So, maybe the problem is not having large joints, since my ankle and wrist makes snapping sounds too and are not so large.

Sorry and thanks.

• JointCracker did you read it?, I wait some answers plz ….

• Community Lead

Welcome hp!
    @hp:

JointCracker did you read it?, I wait some answers plz ….

Alas, I have not studied medicine and am not an expert in the field. I am merely a joint cracker in the blind who started this community to create a gathering for fellow joint poppers for everyone to grow smarter and have fun.

Anyway, I'll try my best.

ALL my joints make snapping/popping sounds , ALL THE TIME, i.e Lateral Raise arms, the shoulders joints makes two snapping sounds in each single motion, it's not GAS/Synovial bubles, If I raise the arm, it sounds, I aint gotta wait, it is continuously snapping. No pain at all, but I can feel something moving and making the sound (dont know if it is my joint, ,tendons or ligaments).

My knees makes snapping sound at walk (sometimes it gets stiff for a second and makes the snapping sound, no pain at all)
    If I land a light straight right/left hand my elbows snaps twice.

If I land a HARD straight right/left hand, my elbows snaps very strong twice.
    Even my fingers after crack them, they do snapping sounds (hand and toe)
    Also ALL my joint naturally CRACKS (not snapping sound, like yours!) (synovial fluid), but then they makes my classics snappin sounds all the time I move my joints.

Since both your smaller as well as bigger joints seem to have the same symptoms I guess it is indeed a fair assumption that size does not matter here.

I didn't fully grasp how you crack your elbows. Do you just stretch the arm and then hit some surface like a desk with your palm?

I don't know of any reports of joints cracking as easily as in your report. Has anyone else experienced this?

How do you know your joint cracks are distinctivly different from the cracks reported by most of us here?

Have you seen a doctor on this yet? What did he say?

Can you manually crack your knuckles? Do these cracks sound and feel much different from your "standard" cracks?

Until I read your post I didn't even know that tendons and ligaments can also cause cracking sounds. See my seperate post from me on these research findings. Your statements that you can crack most joints indefinately without any refractory period, that you feel something moving and that you feel no joint pain at all speak in favor of the tendonds / ligament cracking theory in my uneducated opinion.

Do you experience any swelling or inflammation of the tissue surrounding the joints?

• I didn't fully grasp how you crack your elbows. Do you just stretch the arm and then hit some surface like a desk with your palm?

I just land a light right hand to the "air" (just extend the arm) , and it makes the snapping sound, I'm almost sure it is the BICEP Tendon (the sounds come from there), but no pain at all.

How do you know your joint cracks are distinctivly different from the cracks reported by most of us here?

Yes, it is. This is the crack sound http://www2.b3ta.com/crackmyknuckles/
    and mines normal sound are lower, like tendons touching the joint bone

Can you manually crack your knuckles? Do these cracks sound and feel much different from your "standard" cracks?

Yes, when i was teen, my hand crack more strong, now my joints are like more loose, they crack but also they make tendons sounds.

Do you experience any swelling or inflammation of the tissue surrounding the joints?

When I crack my hand several times, it hurts a little (like swelling) and I feel more and more desire to crack it again, but my ligaments get a little hurt after 10-cracks consecutive.

• i think you should be pleased that you have a crack-orchestra.

• hi does anybody kno if elbow cracking is safe??

thanks
    i would like a reply

• Sometimes after a bout of joing clicking I get a strange wet/cold feeling around the joint-does any one else get this? And what could it be?

• @iamdali:

hi does anybody kno if elbow cracking is safe??

thanks
    i would like a reply

Like all joint-cracking, of that i know, there is no scientific evidence as to the safety of joint-cracking. However GP's and other people in the medicine field will have varying views and i personally think that it causes damage because of what has happened to my grip etc.

• yeah i don't think there is a conclusive answer buddy, but don't quote me on that…

• At the moment there isn't if you have seen the debates on here.