Right side of neck cracking more than left

• Chococrazy mentioned this and I have exactly the same, it also feels larger and more tense on the right… why is this?

• @dj100:

Chococrazy mentioned this and I have exactly the same, it also feels larger and more tense on the right… why is this?

Lots of people are born with one muscle larger than the other I think that's why my rigth side is large than my left. Cracking has been known to relieve this and make muscles even out. There is a tool that Chiro's use to find out which muscle is larger than the other, and crack according to that. Very few have the machine though.

• Bullshit.

• @dj100:

Bullshit.

I learned that from a video on youtube at a Chiro's office I don't remember the URL, but he would use something like an ultra sound rod hooked up to a computer with a human body it would highlight in different colors how big the muscle is (red meant tense/big) and he said taht this can cause cracks as your spine isn't even. He then did some adjustments then did the same thing, and the muscles were nearly even.
    Edit: Also since you said you wanted my help how do you site when you're on your computer are sitting straight infront or is your neck angled left/right?

• @chococrazy:

@dj100:

Bullshit.

I learned that from a video on youtube at a Chiro's office I don't remember the URL, but he would use something like an ultra sound rod hooked up to a computer with a human body it would highlight in different colors how big the muscle is (red meant tense/big) and he said taht this can cause cracks as your spine isn't even. He then did some adjustments then did the same thing, and the muscles were nearly even.
    Edit: Also since you said you wanted my help how do you site when you're on your computer are sitting straight infront or is your neck angled left/right?

Its straight but a tiny bit leant to the right.
    The obvious advice would be to lean left or straight, but then this just makes the click/crack louder and sometimes painful.

• My two sides are most certainly asymmetric. My right thumb cracks much harder and feels infinitely better when cracked than my left. When I twist my neck to the left different joints crack than when I do it to the right and so on. I can only crack my back twisting to the left. But I can't write with my left hand, so I don't expect both sides of me to be perfectly in sync.