HeLLo!!!

• Hi everyone. I'm addicted to cracking! I have to crack my fingers, wrists, toes, back, neck and hips. I'm "double jointed" in my thumbs and they ache if I don't crack them. Recently my right thumb has been really sore at the knuckle ( I think it would be the second) and I can only crack it 2 times instead of the usual 3. I also can't bend it as much. Any idea what this could be? :?:

• @Thumbelina:

Hi everyone. I'm addicted to cracking! I have to crack my fingers, wrists, toes, back, neck and hips. I'm "double jointed" in my thumbs and they ache if I don't crack them. Recently my right thumb has been really sore at the knuckle ( I think it would be the second) and I can only crack it 2 times instead of the usual 3. I also can't bend it as much. Any idea what this could be? :?:

Not sure, but I think I've had similar things happen. Sore for a couple of weeks, then goes back to normal eventually for some reason.

• @Thumbelina:

Hi everyone. I'm addicted to cracking! I have to crack my fingers, wrists, toes, back, neck and hips. I'm "double jointed" in my thumbs and they ache if I don't crack them. Recently my right thumb has been really sore at the knuckle ( I think it would be the second) and I can only crack it 2 times instead of the usual 3. I also can't bend it as much. Any idea what this could be? :?:

Describe your neck clicking.