I'm new ^_^

• I can crack a lot of my joints, and my hips especially feel really bad when I don't crack them. It makes walking a bit painful if I need to crack but haven't yet. So I do. lol That is mostly once or twice a day. Maybe three. I do my knuckles like all the time I think I'm a bit double jointed cuz my fingers when straight are curved up like ) that lol. ^^ Not too much but is noticeable. lol >< Just did my hips now ^^ it really feels good and don't really see why I should stop. lol huggles her fellow joint crackers ^_^

Also I'm 25 a girl and have a toy poodle that owns me. :lol:

• @Hazuki:

I can crack a lot of my joints, and my hips especially feel really bad when I don't crack them. It makes walking a bit painful if I need to crack but haven't yet. So I do. lol That is mostly once or twice a day. Maybe three. I do my knuckles like all the time I think I'm a bit double jointed cuz my fingers when straight are curved up like ) that lol. ^^ Not too much but is noticeable. lol >< Just did my hips now ^^ it really feels good and don't really see why I should stop. lol huggles her fellow joint crackers ^_^

Also I'm 25 a girl and have a toy poodle that owns me. :lol:

Welcome! My fingers are kind of curved like that too, especially my thumbs.

• I have major hitchhikers thumbs too. :lol: like it feels weird to try to extend them straight since straight doesn't feel that way. lol ^^ Thanks for the welcome. ^^

• ewww that sounds gross! 🙂