PLEASE come back!!!

• I wish he would start posting again though, although i have a feeling he still checks up on the place 8)

• Hello i used to be here ages ago… and im back :) i love this forum.... i have given up cracking for over a month now (altho i had done 2 months in the past and then went back) but its good havin a chat with fellow crackers :)

Robyn

www.culinarycrusades.co.uk

• @imabadpixie:

Hello i used to be here ages ago… and im back :) i love this forum.... i have given up cracking for over a month now (altho i had done 2 months in the past and then went back) but its good havin a chat with fellow crackers :)

Robyn

Be careful…we might drive you to cracking again. :wink:

• Haha probably!!… no i am doing really well this time, altho it hurts like crazy some days :(.

anyway, hello everyone :)

Robyn x

• @imabadpixie:

Hello i used to be here ages ago… and im back :) i love this forum.... i have given up cracking for over a month now (altho i had done 2 months in the past and then went back) but its good havin a chat with fellow crackers :)

Robyn

hey welcome back mate

• Ta v much… 5 weeks 1 day without cracking!!

• @imabadpixie:

Ta v much… 5 weeks 1 day without cracking!!

lol!
    do you think you can keep it up for much longer?

• hmm well it is pretty painful sometimes… but it was worst in the 3rd week.. I hope i can keep it up this time, my boyfriend hates the noise lol. I don't really buy into the artritus argument but i also dont buy that it's particularly good for you... I'm just gonna keeeep trying!!

• lol!
    also i think JointCracker is back, cos there seems to be a new option underneath when you post!
    (the 5 checkboxes, i'm sure there's more than before!)

lol welcome back JC