• lol

• Ok

• Ridiculous
    you guys are back to the drawing board
    Joint damage from cracking?
    No proof
    except blazes dads brothers cousins GP who says its bad
    there just doesn't happen to be any proof on the internet or anywhere else

But your right Blaze that doesn't mean it's not true.
    In your world.

• What?

I'm not saying it is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is definitely a connection.

Yeh and haha with the GP thing - give it a break.

• Thats the problem
    your saying there is a connection
    and there isn't

i understand YOU believe there is.

"There is definitely a connection. "

and the GP thing is all you have ever given in defense of Definitely.

• Well you think that cracking is good

But - you win - i don't care - i don't want to read moaning.

• I think cracking is neutral.
    I would NOT debate that cracking is good.
    I would debate that it's natural/normal/healthy as opposed to unnatural/not normal/ unhealthy.
    I would debate joint health through movement and stretching is Good.
    And I would not keep repeating a theory on "definite" connections between cracking and injury if there is Literally nothing to back it up.
    Thats puts false information in peoples heads
    and what good does that do
    the opposite of what this site is for
    which is to figure out FACTS on cracking

No moaning necessary. 😒

• I'm not putting a theory into people's heads. Me and Bod8 were discussing this and came to the same conclusion. This is irrelevant to what i believe in but your right i should stop saying it.

Maybe i should leave…

• Don't leave ….
    lets just have more rational, fact based discussion.
    I would love to hear about reasons , theories , or facts that support the idea
    that cracking can cause 'joint damage'
    connections between cracking and injury
    or anything else w logic involved

• mastercracker is right, from my personal point of view i think there is no doubt that some form of damage is done from cracking. i think the debate is how much, if its tiny and as such insignificant then thats what it is, if its major i could believe that too. i also think the type of joint and also which joint it is makes a massive difference to the relative damage it causes.

what you shouldnt be doing is saying that there is a definite link as if you are an authoritative source, like youre a doctor or something. people come here with questions and they might get the wrong idea about your status and take what you say as fact, and for that reason you shouldnt state it as fact. they dont know that you are just a 14 year old kid. i use the word just, not as an insult to your age, but because youre a "just" a person with an opinion, with no actual deep knowledge of the issue.

dont take what he or i say harshly, i just think its best to point to the evidence and let others conclude rather than conclude it for them

• Plus blaze what if someone does prove that cracking causes 'joint damage' or IS related to injury wouldn't you want to be here to laugh in my face?

• Nope - i am not really like that.

• @inquis:

mastercracker is right, from my personal point of view i think there is no doubt that some form of damage is done from cracking. i think the debate is how much, if its tiny and as such insignificant then thats what it is, if its major i could believe that too. i also think the type of joint and also which joint it is makes a massive difference to the relative damage it causes.

what you shouldnt be doing is saying that there is a definite link as if you are an authoritative source, like youre a doctor or something. people come here with questions and they might get the wrong idea about your status and take what you say as fact, and for that reason you shouldnt state it as fact. they dont know that you are just a 14 year old kid. i use the word just, not as an insult to your age, but because youre a "just" a person with an opinion, with no actual deep knowledge of the issue.

dont take what he or i say harshly, i just think its best to point to the evidence and let others conclude rather than conclude it for them

thats why in my sig i say i'm not a doctor πŸ™‚

• I think everybody's view is interesting
    I'm no expert on anything
    I love to crack.

• Lol you seem an expert.

• lol

• I am not lying

• yeah MC, you have quite a bit of knowledge on you 😎

• But you do do (lol doodoo :lol: :oops: ) a lot of anatomy things.

• @Blaze:

But you do do (lol doodoo :lol: :oops: ) a lot of anatomy things.

lol keep up the jokes they're good πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„