Hey Guys!

• Heya,

I always click my fingers and jaw (since I got braces, it seems to click more) and have recently started clicking my toes.

By 'clicking' I mean pulling at the finger/toe just below the first joint (above the knuckle, the last joint just hurts when it clicks) until it clicks. It's less antisocial (I think) and more fun πŸ˜› πŸ˜„ . My jaw I just move in a certain direction. >_>

But yeah, jaw is a pain, but I honestly do feel a rpessure building up. 'tis weird.

Toes are just for fun. :lol:

I'm weird, I know. I'm posting on a community about joint clicking, for chrissakes. πŸ˜„

Oh, just for laughs… I had OCD as a kid! lol, the depth of the coincedance!

Is hyper-flexivity (sp?) where you can stretch further? I've heard it on one of the posts...

Amy

• Community Lead

Welcome to this forum Rosethornn!

Yes, hyper-flexibility means you can stretch the joint a little further than normal.

• I'm a guitarist, flexy fingers bother me not. πŸ™‚

• Community Lead

Can't say the slight diagnosed hyper-flexibility of my joints has ever reduced my joy in life either. πŸ™‚

The only worrysome known side effect of a LOT of e.g. knuckle cracking is lost in grip strength.

But unless you are a professional baseball pitcher this should be no big constraint.