Does anyone go to a cracker?

• @tash:

@Chris:

I've never been to a chiropractor, but I always figured that all the cracking I do is basically that same thing they do…only free. 😄

not really. it's kinda like brushing your teeth. yeah, you do it every day at home. but the pros can really do it much better.

@conscentity:

After seeing this segment:

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1210/video/watchonline.htm
    (Click on "Adjusting the Joints")

I will never let a chiropractor touch my neck. I'd go
    to one if they'd only crack my back.

you can ask them to not do your neck. it's not an all or nothing thing.

that video is crazy. I have been to three diffrent ones. There are lots of diffrent styles out there. I have never had a clicker used, or that nervoscope thing, or an x-ray. I also am always fully dressed too. They useually just feel the way my arms/legs move and/or run thier fingers down my spine and then-crack. I have also never had my neck adjusted that way. They useually pull it straight out or twist it to the side. Ill admit, it scares me, but I need to be able to turn my neck and I can't without cracking it.

My favorite was this guy in texas. For $25 I could get all lthe 'cracking' I wanted, plus times on tens and a massage from one of his massage therapists. I always feel sooo much looser after going to the chiro, like I can move. It's great. I really need to go right now, it's been about 3 months and I hurt 😞

i have no money though, chiropractors should be made free on the NHS.
    (although for some reason in america you don't have a free healthcare system do you?) i've never got why

• @dj100:

@tash:

@Chris:

I've never been to a chiropractor, but I always figured that all the cracking I do is basically that same thing they do…only free. 😄

not really. it's kinda like brushing your teeth. yeah, you do it every day at home. but the pros can really do it much better.

@conscentity:

After seeing this segment:

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1210/video/watchonline.htm
    (Click on "Adjusting the Joints")

I will never let a chiropractor touch my neck. I'd go
    to one if they'd only crack my back.

you can ask them to not do your neck. it's not an all or nothing thing.

that video is crazy. I have been to three diffrent ones. There are lots of diffrent styles out there. I have never had a clicker used, or that nervoscope thing, or an x-ray. I also am always fully dressed too. They useually just feel the way my arms/legs move and/or run thier fingers down my spine and then-crack. I have also never had my neck adjusted that way. They useually pull it straight out or twist it to the side. Ill admit, it scares me, but I need to be able to turn my neck and I can't without cracking it.

My favorite was this guy in texas. For $25 I could get all lthe 'cracking' I wanted, plus times on tens and a massage from one of his massage therapists. I always feel sooo much looser after going to the chiro, like I can move. It's great. I really need to go right now, it's been about 3 months and I hurt 😞

i have no money though, chiropractors should be made free on the NHS.
    (although for some reason in america you don't have a free healthcare system do you?) i've never got why

Probably best we don't discuss national health care in the U.S. in this forum… 😉

• lol yeah this is a jointcrackers forum

• My wife is actually now seeing a chiropractor for problems with her neck. She got me a good deal to go see the guy for one visit myself, and I might do it.

• @saladdays:

My wife is actually now seeing a chiropractor for problems with her neck. She got me a good deal to go see the guy for one visit myself, and I might do it.

please report back how it goes!!!

although i have a prediction:

first couple of sessions you'll think went great.
    then as they go on, you'll realise they just want money.

let me know if i'm right 😎

• @dj100:

@saladdays:

My wife is actually now seeing a chiropractor for problems with her neck. She got me a good deal to go see the guy for one visit myself, and I might do it.

Since I don't really have any problems that I know of, not sure how it will go for me. My wife seems to be doing better after a couple of times, though.

• @saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

Since I don't really have any problems that I know of, not sure how it will go for me. My wife seems to be doing better after a couple of times, though.

well you seem to be able to afford it for her, i wish i could afford it 😞

• @dj100:

@saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

Well, she got the initial visit free, so all we pay is for the subsequent visits which aren't too much money I don't think.

• @saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

Well, she got the initial visit free, so all we pay is for the subsequent visits which aren't too much money I don't think.

well i think my main problem is blaming my neck clicking on the bully punching my neck, so i think i need to focus my efforts on a mental doctor to overcome this, rather than a chiropractor

• dj100 - go to a good chiro and let them adjust your cracking neck and other parts…I do not mean to be perceived as rude, but I would like you to stop talking about your clicking neck and do something.

Chiro's are generally good, just as other doctor's have variable abilities - your thoughts that they want money makes me laugh.

You crack what you can, but chiro's crack what you can't...

If you do not have $ for a chiro, do something to make it happen.

I recommend you to go to youtube.com and search for Dempstead videos, look for his own. He is in Huntington Beach, California and I recommend him highly.