Movies / short films depicting jointcracking

• Chiro-Cracker

• lol i've seen that. nice to have you back conscentity 8)
    where have you been?
    people are starting to post again which is good, i dont like the long periods when nobody posts lol

• Thanks, dj100. I've been around lurking. Just been really busy at work and hadn't had a whole lot of time to post. I do read this forum a few times a week though.

• cool conscenity.
    please post - it seems i'm the only member here!

what happened to the admin, jointcracker?

• Community Lead

@dj100:

what happened to the admin, jointcracker?

Thanks for all the listed movies depicting our favorite or not so favorite past-time! :wink:

I have just been busy, that's all. Yeah I already do feel bad, about keeping this site on auto-pilot for so long (even though I'm paying for it monthly, D'oh)

• Mongol, 2007, one of the Khans does some neck and back cracking, which comes across as both celebratory and intimidating.

• @ericjr77:

Mongol, 2007, one of the Khans does some neck and back cracking, which comes across as both celebratory and intimidating.

whats the movie like?
    and please dont tell me to google it, i hate it when people do that, whats wrong with just telling each other about stuff in my opinion!

• It's about the youth of Genghis Khan.

It's beautifully shot, with amazing landscapes, a lot of b* * * * y battle scenes, well acted, but the weird thing is, it's structured as a love story. Dialog in Mongolian.

• If I'm not wrong, Antonio Banderas cracks his neck while looking into the mirror (not sure about that last detail) somewhere in "Desperado".