Lyme disease / Borreliosis

• Community Lead

This sickness is causes by the bite of ticks. It is very hard to diagnose and can cause pretty much any symptoms.

Go here for some information to get you started.

I have done multiple tests on this with no positive results. The blood tests never showed any positives.

The last doctor I consulted on this proposed that I try a test treatment with antibiotics.

The results of this experiment lead me to this cause.

When I found indications for other joint crackers on the net I stopped following up on this and directed the saved funds towards this new web site project instead.

Of course, I do welcome more input on this theory.

• Sounds interesting, are you saying us joint crackers may have been bitten?

• I had Lyme disease when I was a kid..it was caught early so there were no symptoms, but my dad actually thinks it may have caused my joint cracking.

Does Lyme disease have a correlation with cracking?

• @bici23:

I had Lyme disease when I was a kid..it was caught early so there were no symptoms, but my dad actually thinks it may have caused my joint cracking.

dont know, but welcome to the forum.
    so how did u get lyme disease?

• Thanks! I got bitten by a tick somehow when I was younger; that's how I got it.

• i may have got bitten by a b****y tick lol, how common are they in the UK?
    are u from UK bici or US?

• Community Lead

@bici23:

I had Lyme disease when I was a kid..it was caught early so there were no symptoms, but my dad actually thinks it may have caused my joint cracking.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. There might very well be a correlation, that's what we want to find out. 🙂