Fghfh

• Im a member of an anxiety disorders forum for panic attacks and its very active….www.panicend.com....OCD is a form of anxiety but im sure there must be 'active' OCD forums.....the fact that they banned you is concerning......

• @Mhillqt:

Im a member of an anxiety disorders forum for panic attacks and its very active….www.panicend.com....OCD is a form of anxiety but im sure there must be 'active' OCD forums.....the fact that they banned you is concerning......

Just looked at panicend.com and it doesnt seem like a forum, and yes i agree it is disturbing how ignorant people are

• panicend is totally a FORUM with people who post about panic disorder and its a VERY positive FORUM…...you need to find one for OCD....this is not a forum for OCD but rather about people who enjoy cracking......good luck

• @Mhillqt:

panicend is totally a FORUM with people who post about panic disorder and its a VERY positive FORUM…...you need to find one for OCD....this is not a forum for OCD but rather about people who enjoy cracking......good luck

its clearly not a forum i just went on that site and it looks like they want money, show me where the forum is

• its a forum…ie message board....whatever you want to call it.....the donations are optional.....that board is just an example.....but its for panic disorder....you need to find one for OCD....jointcrackers is not an anxiety disorders board...

• @Mhillqt:

its a forum…ie message board....whatever you want to call it.....the donations are optional.....that board is just an example.....but its for panic disorder....you need to find one for OCD....jointcrackers is not an anxiety disorders board...

well the best one uncommonforum.com banned me and thestudentroom.co.uk also banned me.
    they believe i do not take advice but they dont realise its not that easy.

• You dont take advice…...ive mentioned several times about OCD message boards......not the boards you mentioned....i just googled and found this one

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-bhivhocd

• @dj100:

Gee.. wonder why they would think that

• @neckpuncher:

@dj100:

Gee.. wonder why they would think that

because they're stupid and ignorant

• Stupid is as stupid does

JointCracker Please Help!
    :?

• I found out he's just a troll. A troll is someone who intentionally posts off-topic or crazy things on a message board to incite emotional/angry responses. He does it for fun, its not an OCD thing at all…

Oy! After all that time too!

• @Danielle:

I found out he's just a troll. A troll is someone who intentionally posts off-topic or crazy things on a message board to incite emotional/angry responses. He does it for fun, its not an OCD thing at all…

You liar.
    I do not do this "for fun", I do it because I genuinely have a problem.

You think this is a joke, well you are a sick minded individual who knows nothing about me.

• @MasterCracker:

Stupid is as stupid does

JointCracker Please Help!
    :?

Thank you for editing that, I cannot help how I am

• @Danielle:

I found out he's just a troll. A troll is someone who intentionally posts off-topic or crazy things on a message board to incite emotional/angry responses. He does it for fun, its not an OCD thing at all…

So Danielle, you think I woke up one morning and suddenly had this exact and specific story in my mind to make up about getting punched in the back of the neck in a tech lesson in year 8/9 for no reason by someone called sam?

• "You think this is a joke, well you are a sick minded individual who knows nothing about me."

Good I can use this as a law school exercise.

If "A," then "B" and "C"

A = Me thinking you are a joke

(conclusions)
    B = Me thus being a sick minded individual
    C = Me knowing nothing about you

Well, this argument is structurally inaccurate. According to you, if we have "A," we must have both "B" and "C."

Now, we may have "B." That one is up for debate.

We know that we don't have C, because I do, in fact, know something about you. I know all kinds of things about you: You're a British kid, you are obsessed with online forums (although the reason is also up for debate), and so on.

According to your argument, if I don't have C, then I cannot possibly have A. Ahh, but I do have A. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD HAS "A"

Therefore, we have A, we may or may not have B, and we do not have C.

Thus, your argument is CRAP.

You've been lawyered sucka.

• @Danielle:

"You think this is a joke, well you are a sick minded individual who knows nothing about me."

Good I can use this as a law school exercise.

If "A," then "B" and "C"

A = Me thinking you are a joke

(conclusions)
    B = Me thus being a sick minded individual
    C = Me knowing nothing about you

Well, this argument is structurally inaccurate. According to you, if we have "A," we must have both "B" and "C."

Now, we may have "B." That one is up for debate.

We know that we don't have C, because I do, in fact, know something about you. I know all kinds of things about you: You're a British kid, you are obsessed with online forums (although the reason is also up for debate), and so on.

According to your argument, if I don't have C, then I cannot possibly have A. Ahh, but I do have A. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD HAS "A"

Therefore, we have A, we may or may not have B, and we do not have C.

Thus, your argument is CRAP.

You've been lawyered sucka.

I never implied half of what you are saying

• "I never implied half of what you are saying"

Here, you are saying that you did the OPPOSITE of imply half of what I am saying. The word "Never" refers to time, but for the sake of this exercise, we'll assume you mean "did not."

"I did not imply half of what you are saying."

Okay. What is the logical opposite of "half?"

Logically, half means the same as "some, but not most"

The opposite, therefore, is "most, if not all" OR "none"

We know "none" does not apply here because you did, in fact imply that if I thought you were a joke, I was a sick minded individual who knew nothing about you."

Thus, "most, if not all" is the only feasable logical apposite of "half."

If you did NOT imply half, you therefore implies "most, if not all."

Yes sir, you DID imply that if I thought you were a joke, "I was a sick minded individual who knew nothing about you."

…and with that, I redirect you to my previous argument.

Lawyered.

• @Danielle:

"I never implied half of what you are saying"

Here, you are saying that you did the OPPOSITE of imply half of what I am saying. The word "Never" refers to time, but for the sake of this exercise, we'll assume you mean "did not."

"I did not imply half of what you are saying."

Okay. What is the logical opposite of "half?"

Logically, half means the same as "some, but not most"

The opposite, therefore, is "most, if not all" OR "none"

We know "none" does not apply here because you did, in fact imply that if I thought you were a joke, I was a sick minded individual who knew nothing about you."

Thus, "most, if not all" is the only feasable logical apposite of "half."

If you did NOT imply half, you therefore implies "most, if not all."

Yes sir, you DID imply that if I thought you were a joke, "I was a sick minded individual who knew nothing about you."

…and with that, I redirect you to my previous argument.

Lawyered.

I hoped you would say this.

In many of my posts I go on and on about specific details, like you are here.

People tell me to grow up, accept it, move on, but do not pay any attention to what I am saying.

So by doing that to you, I hope you realise how frustrating it is.

And to the earlier post that MasterCracker posted before he changed his mind and edited it:

Many people say they are on sams side, and feel sorry for when i must have annoyed him.

However I stress once again, in this year at school I was very quiet and shy, never even spoke to the boy.

So if he punched me today, 8th april 2010, then yes, of course i would support him because i am annoying.
    But at this time I did nothing.