Does anyone go to a cracker?

• I got a girl to walk on me before, it felt really good. She was light though, so I knew she couldn't break anything.

• I saw a video about a chiropractor and how he had left his profession because he could no longer see the point in it. I completely agree - it is very dangerous - with the neck crack potentially causing a life threatening stroke.

Also when they claim to "align your spine" by pulling your legs up, they might make a mistake and be off by centimetres. Thus causing you damage which may not be noticeable but also might be explicit and life threatening.

• yes it is dangerous. i went to a chiropractor - his "adjustments" relieved the pain slightly, maybe for a few hours afterwards i felt good, but then my neck/back felt bad as normal.
    i wish i was super-rich so that i could go every day 😎

• want to keep your spine aligned?
    heres 3 pages of EXCERCISES
    http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/finder/anatomical_focus/spine

Want to crack without a chiropractor?
    Try Thai Massage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpkrc2eiK-E

• thanks, i'll have a look at those πŸ™‚

• Same, looking at them now.

• i'm not really a yoga person though - i'm too active!

• I can't be bothered to go.

• haha same

• And i don't fancy doing it with a lot of older people.

That sounds wrong ewwwh lol πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

• @Blaze:

And i don't fancy doing it with a lot of older people.

That sounds wrong ewwwh lol πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

πŸ™‚

• :oops:

• Oh young buck.
    enjoy the flexibility of your youth.
    soon you will blink your eyes and be that older person.
    with lesser ROM and knots in your muscles causing you pain that you can't comprehend now.
    Then you may want to reconsider the benefits systematic of stretching.
    I wish i picked up on it earlier

• @MasterCracker:

Oh young buck.
    with lesser ROM and knots in your muscles causing you pain that you can't comprehend now.
    Then you may want to reconsider the benefits systematic stretching.

ps.. yoga classes are often filled with beautiful, toned, kind and flexible, women/girls, if your into that kind of thing. πŸ˜‰

yeah i need to enjoy my youth more lol

• @MasterCracker:

Oh young buck.
    Then you may want to reconsider the benefits systematic stretching.

ps.. yoga classes are often filled with beautiful, toned, kind and flexible, women/girls, if your into that kind of thing. πŸ˜‰

What do you mean if i am in to that kind of thing? What do you think? :lol:

• I meet with one once a month, he gets my upper back and neck, and it feels really good for the rest of the day… although I do have to continue popping it that day. I find that if I don't see my chiro in awhile, popping my next starts to hurt a bit, and I'm not as successful at it.

• @Blase_Cracke:

I meet with one once a month, he gets my upper back and neck, and it feels really good for the rest of the day… although I do have to continue popping it that day. I find that if I don't see my chiro in awhile, popping my next starts to hurt a bit, and I'm not as successful at it.

is it helping you in the long term though?

• @Blase_Cracke:

I meet with one once a month, he gets my upper back and neck, and it feels really good for the rest of the day… although I do have to continue popping it that day. I find that if I don't see my chiro in awhile, popping my next starts to hurt a bit, and I'm not as successful at it.

So what does that tell you about them?

They are doing something not natural as you can't get it ?

• No. It tells me they're more qualified and are better at cracking!

• @Chris:

I've never been to a chiropractor, but I always figured that all the cracking I do is basically that same thing they do…only free. πŸ˜„

not really. it's kinda like brushing your teeth. yeah, you do it every day at home. but the pros can really do it much better.

@conscentity:

After seeing this segment:

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1210/video/watchonline.htm
    (Click on "Adjusting the Joints")

I will never let a chiropractor touch my neck. I'd go
    to one if they'd only crack my back.

you can ask them to not do your neck. it's not an all or nothing thing.

that video is crazy. I have been to three diffrent ones. There are lots of diffrent styles out there. I have never had a clicker used, or that nervoscope thing, or an x-ray. I also am always fully dressed too. They useually just feel the way my arms/legs move and/or run thier fingers down my spine and then-crack. I have also never had my neck adjusted that way. They useually pull it straight out or twist it to the side. Ill admit, it scares me, but I need to be able to turn my neck and I can't without cracking it.

My favorite was this guy in texas. For $25 I could get all lthe 'cracking' I wanted, plus times on tens and a massage from one of his massage therapists. I always feel sooo much looser after going to the chiro, like I can move. It's great. I really need to go right now, it's been about 3 months and I hurt 😞