The "crack of dawn"

• Yes the only way!

• Yes the only way!

• double post πŸ™‚
    good point though

• I crack everything soon after I wake up, because stiffness is bad then.

• @bod8:

double post πŸ™‚
    good point though

school computers are s***e.

• @knuckled:

I crack everything soon after I wake up, because stiffness is bad then.

I know what you mean only too well!

• Plus filters and the network makes it all the worse and i have to frequently make sure i am not being monitored and i have no idea if i am being watched by the IT Technician and i have to sit in certain areas etc lol

• So blaze , did you really leave to break your cracking habit and blogging addiction or did school just let out and you have no more computer access.
    I know your 'closet cracking' somewheres.

• No i do not crack my fingers.

I have no blogging addiction - just something to do.

I am not at school always - and oh yeh i get a's

I don't closet crack.

Leave me alone.

• He,He
    I knew you were patrolling the forum somewheres
    And who are you kidding
    I can here you cracking from here

jeez man don't you know how to have a little fun
    you gots to relax man
    were all just foolin around and pokin fun here
    have you ever tried that
    is everyone in sweden as uptight as you
    what gets your blood boiling so fast
    Do you drink the really big cans of red bull?

It's OK to be a blog addict
    joint cracking addict
    and OCD is OK too
    shyt, it's fun for me…..

Blaze " rrrhh rrhhh, rhhh ,rhrhh arrrrr, rhhh, arrrr,, Leave me alone" :evil:

• I don't have OCD and only went on today to see if it was active and oh it wasn't.

I want to live in Sweden i don't.

I don't have OCD neither addicted.

I don't drink red bull as it speeds up the heart and is very bad for you and i do not crack my fingers.

• what do you do then

• If you mean cracking - just my neck but i am trying to stop that too

• see i gotta be that steryotype.
    i have ocd
    and crack every joint.
    but i was cracking before i got ocd so yeaahhh

and ive never had redbull

so there

• you also have 4 posts
    compared to Blaze at 1463 posts
    he has 1 in every forum
    and he still posts even though he left on june 4th

• wow. this makes me feel so much more normal..
    i have actually been waking up cracking my ankles recently. and i have found out that they feel still and just funny, and so then i can't fall back asleep with them and force myself to get up and walk around. it doesn't always help though. once i get them moving i can sometimes get back to sleep.. but usually not.

i really would like a way to stop it.

• I can speak to this to some degree. I'm 31 years old. When I was 13 I tore the cartilage in my right knee. The chances that it's somehow in corelation to any joint cracking is pretty non existent.

Generally torn cartilage is from hyperextension of the knee. Meaning your knee goes back further than it's supposed to, and most situations like that are sports related. When I tore mine I was playing basketball, I went up for a rebound, planted wrong when I came down and my knee went the wrong direction.. I heard a snap and felt immediate pain.

The doctors originally drained my knee (which is still one of the most painful things I have ever had done in my life) and put me in a brace. I wore the brace for sometime in hopes that it would heal normally. After getting out of the brace, there was too much scar tissue and my knee would pop out of place, so I had to have arthroscopic surgery.

In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. It's been 18 years and I haven't had a whole lot of trouble out of that knee. Sure, I have some.. but nothing major. It may get worse, but had I not had the surgery, I can only imagine how bad it would be.

• @MonkeysUncleByMarriage:

I can speak to this to some degree. I'm 31 years old. When I was 13 I tore the cartilage in my right knee. The chances that it's somehow in corelation to any joint cracking is pretty non existent.

Generally torn cartilage is from hyperextension of the knee. Meaning your knee goes back further than it's supposed to, and most situations like that are sports related. When I tore mine I was playing basketball, I went up for a rebound, planted wrong when I came down and my knee went the wrong direction.. I heard a snap and felt immediate pain.

The doctors originally drained my knee (which is still one of the most painful things I have ever had done in my life) and put me in a brace. I wore the brace for sometime in hopes that it would heal normally. After getting out of the brace, there was too much scar tissue and my knee would pop out of place, so I had to have arthroscopic surgery.

In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. It's been 18 years and I haven't had a whole lot of trouble out of that knee. Sure, I have some.. but nothing major. It may get worse, but had I not had the surgery, I can only imagine how bad it would be.

i got punched in the neck, which undoubtedly tore the cartilage that makes my neck as weak and crackable as it is today. (i hate that it cracks involuntarily sometimes!)

• Blaze - what is the 'leaving in June 4th' mean on your signature?

Are you leaving with the Swedish female volleyball team for a tour?