How many joints can you crack?

• A few but not as many as MC

Edit: Ah my bad didn't see it was MC

• What I usually do to crack my sternum is to inflate my chest as much as possible and lean backwards, it doesn't take a whole lot of force. I think that, like other joints, it helps if you stretch and keep it limber (though it is something that is strange to loosen up). If you want to be able to crack it, look into some yoga or contortion (specifically frontbending).

• Hmmm that sounds a little dangerous.

• To a scaredy cat .

I do stretch often and am very flexible.
    But no sternum cracks yet.
    Thanks for the technique though.
    I'll keep trying. 😉

• Yes ok - a cautious scaredy cat who doesn't mind doing dangerous stupid things in real life.

• @Blaze:

Yes ok - a cautious scaredy cat who doesn't mind doing dangerous stupid things in real life.

huh?

• Well on here MC said i was scared of cracking the sternum i think it was.

But in real life, i do dangerous things. Like when i went on holiday, i along with others, jumped off cliffs into the sea :lol:

• @Blaze:

Well on here MC said i was scared of cracking the sternum i think it was.

But in real life, i do dangerous things. Like when i went on holiday, i along with others, jumped off cliffs into the sea :lol:

it was on the news that some people died from doing that!! :?

• These ones:

Neck
    Jaw
    Back
    Toes
    Ankles
    Hips
    Fingers

• @bod8:

@Blaze:

Well on here MC said i was scared of cracking the sternum i think it was.

it was on the news that some people died from doing that!! :?

For real?

It was in some place…..big surfing place and seaside etc and everyone was doing it so i did it too as where we were jumping into was not very deep or far into the sea. Kind of an enclosed space.

However one muppet jumped and his knee was so far out that he nearly smashed his leg on this rock and could have shattered it.