Secret/special crack spot sharing

• Share your weird and special cracks that you have learned by practice, experience or accidentally.

Some i like are:

• The big deep crack behind the thumb, not a thumb joint but where it connects to the wrist. Deep and loud and incredibly satisfying, required a lot of technique but is guaranteed to crack every couple hours for a veteran cracker.

• HAIR! An ancient Chinese technique i learned from my father. Insane and orgasmic. You gather say roughly 40 strands of hair in a small square shape, enough hair not to break when you pull it. It helps massaging your scalp for a bit first to loosen it up. Pull the hair hard, beyond the point where it hurts and it pops the scalp and feels incredible. All the blood comes rushing into the area and its super relaxing. I can do it to myself, probably 10 seperate sections will crack. Nobody believes me when i tell them until i prove it.

• Finger tips. Not the standard boring crack but when you rattle them side to side many times they will eventually start giving out tiny cracks, probably 4 or so per tip. Takes a bit of practice but i have taught a few friends. You will feel the joint rubbing or grinding but just ignore it, the cracks will soon follow.

• Knees. Only works in the morning. Stand with your legs apart and lean it on one side jamming the force against your knee and it gives off a beastly old loud crack.

Please share your rare cracks! Need to learn something new 🙂