Lower back pains.

• I noticed that i get lower back pains once in a while, i really hate my job cause im always sitting down i try to stretch. it was really bad a year ago, but ive been training and going to the gym, and doing yoga, skipping rope etc. and getting into shape, i still have a lot of excess weight. can i attribute my fat to the lower back pains, will it be lifted when i get fully into shape? i am 18, i hope this isnt a serious problem cause i am paranoid about my health.

• I found that when I lost a lot of weight my back pain got MUCH better. I also found that weight training with a focus on the back muscles helped massively – just exercising those muscles specifically seemed to do a lot to help it.

If when you've lost the majority of the weight you're still having problems, might be worth chatting to your doctor. Often a chiropractor can help if you displaced something or slipped a disc 😉

• @NeoOsiris:

I noticed that i get lower back pains once in a while, i really hate my job cause im always sitting down i try to stretch. it was really bad a year ago, but ive been training and going to the gym, and doing yoga, skipping rope etc. and getting into shape, i still have a lot of excess weight. can i attribute my fat to the lower back pains, will it be lifted when i get fully into shape? i am 18, i hope this isnt a serious problem cause i am paranoid about my health.

Being in shape helps, yes, but my back got stiff and used to ache even when I WAS in shape, so just keep taking care of yourself and don't lift too much, or overdo your workouts, stretch out well, and if it doesn't get better, I would consider seeing a chiro 🙂