Early morning cracks

• Who else gets their best cracks early in the morning first thing after waking up?

• I get some good ones in my back around the thoracic area when I stretch in the morning.

• @conscentity:

I get some good ones in my back around the thoracic area when I stretch in the morning.

Cool! Where is the thoracic area though I have no idea! 🙂

• @neckcracker12:

@conscentity:

I get some good ones in my back around the thoracic area when I stretch in the morning.

You've got access to Google, right?

• @JayBird:

@neckcracker12:

@conscentity:

Are you on this forum purely to wind people up? Yes I have access to Google.

• @conscentity:

Here's a link to an image to the spine:

http://www.biokineticspt.com/blog/uncategorized/neck-pain-and-the-thoracic-spine.html

That's useful thanks 🙂

• @neckcracker12:

@JayBird:

@neckcracker12:

@conscentity:

Nope, just you. I can't figure out what your problem is. Over and over again you ask all these inane questions expecting someone else to do the work and answer them for you, instead of taking responsibility and looking it up yourself. You also keep asking how to increase membership on the forums, without taking responsibility for the fact that you've single-handedly driven most of the old members away under your various former screen names. How many are you up to now? DJ100, Bod8, neckcracker12, and I'm guessing the cleverly disguised neckcracker1234. Any more you'd care to share?

• @JayBird:

Nope, just you. I can't figure out what your problem is. Over and over again you ask all these inane questions expecting someone else to do the work and answer them for you, instead of taking responsibility and looking it up yourself. You also keep asking how to increase membership on the forums, without taking responsibility for the fact that you've single-handedly driven most of the old members away under your various former screen names. How many are you up to now? DJ100, Bod8, neckcracker12, and I'm guessing the cleverly disguised neckcracker1234. Any more you'd care to share?

Wait, you want the kid to take responsibility for his own actions? Come on now, don't be irrational. Have some sympathy for a wee victim!

• @JayBird:

@neckcracker12:

@JayBird:

@neckcracker12:

@conscentity:

They are all my old accounts except neckcracker1234 that's not me.