Crack after surgery!

• I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy almost two weeks ago. The pain was horrible and my neck was very stiff. During my first shower after surgery, I slightly turned my neck with my finger on my chin to slightly push it and I had three huge, earth shaking cracks. I turned it the other way and two more. I almost died. Totally orgasmic! Best part of the surgery was all the continuing neck cracking from being so stiff. I was also probably pretty loose from the pain killers. Argh! I want to do it again!! I was actually a little scared it was so loud! 8O

• @TriddyQ:

I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy almost two weeks ago. The pain was horrible and my neck was very stiff. During my first shower after surgery, I slightly turned my neck with my finger on my chin to slightly push it and I had three huge, earth shaking cracks. I turned it the other way and two more. I almost died. Totally orgasmic! Best part of the surgery was all the continuing neck cracking from being so stiff. I was also probably pretty loose from the pain killers. Argh! I want to do it again!! I was actually a little scared it was so loud! 8O

Sounds interesting!

What parts of your body was the surgery on by the way?

Also, welcome to the forum!

• @neckcrakcer12:

First words: TriddyQ "I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy."

• @JayBird:

@neckcrakcer12:

First words: TriddyQ "I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy."

Thanks