Severe joint cracking

• i was wondering if there is anyone who cracks as severely as i do. i crack my neck back fingers elbows and toes all day. mostly i crack my knuckles and i crack all 15 joints in each hand every time. i crack as soon as they are ''recharged'' so im cracking them 100 times a day maybe. ive never counted but im constantly cracking something. i even stop in the middle of something to crack. its gotton so bad that last night i pulled my wrist out of socket wrenching on it in my sleep and i dont even crack my wrists as a rule but every so often i will remember being half asleep in bed and seriously wrenching on joints until i notice in the morning that ive pulled a tendon. i wont do that while awake and conscience but idk how to stop cracking at all. is there anyone else that does this and could share what they do to help it? thanks

• I thought I cracked a lot, but you sound like you crack a lot more than I do. I noticed that the busier I am, the less I crack. Good luck.

• @go_lucky:

i was wondering if there is anyone who cracks as severely as i do.

Um… this whole site is devoted to people who crack "as severely" as you do. Or quite often, more severely. Did you have a look around the forums?

• @JayBird:

Um… this whole site is devoted to people who crack "as severely" as you do. Or quite often, more severely. Did you have a look around the forums?

thanks for the insult. this site was meant for anyone who cracks at all with varying degrees of severity. you can clearly see that im a junior joint cracker here so obviously if i asked that question then i did not know the answer so you can assume anything you want about why i didnt know the answer but the question about what anyone does to try to stop it has still yet to be answered with something that i can try. elite joint cracker there even admitted that i may crack more than him so not everyone here can crack at the same amount and you may be a higher level than me but your not higher than the poster above you and he was pleasantly polite. why answer at all if your not going to help. please do not insult me again, i came here for advice and support just like many others did. i did not come here to insult please pay me the same respect.

• Wow dude, sounds like you need a Xanax more than you need to freak out about your joints.

Chillax.

And you can easily find the answers you asked others to provide you by doing a search yourself, or browsing the forums.

http://jointcrackers.com/forums.html

• @go_lucky:

i was wondering if there is anyone who cracks as severely as i do. i crack my neck back fingers elbows and toes all day. mostly i crack my knuckles and i crack all 15 joints in each hand every time. i crack as soon as they are ''recharged'' so im cracking them 100 times a day maybe. ive never counted but im constantly cracking something. i even stop in the middle of something to crack. its gotton so bad that last night i pulled my wrist out of socket wrenching on it in my sleep and i dont even crack my wrists as a rule but every so often i will remember being half asleep in bed and seriously wrenching on joints until i notice in the morning that ive pulled a tendon. i wont do that while awake and conscience but idk how to stop cracking at all. is there anyone else that does this and could share what they do to help it? thanks

Tell me more about your neck and back cracks.

• @neckcracker12:

Tell me more about your neck and back cracks.

I'll give you some new cracks since you have made it clear you only have one thing to talk about, and everything you say revolves around it and around yourself. Maybe we should add the lower back? I'm sure I can figure something out. Something more to hurt, to give you some perspective.