Say hi!

• @AnnieF:

Hi.. This is Annie.. I am from US. I am here for sharing of my knowledge and want to do discussions.

Super!

Do your joints click Annie?

Hey dude, welcome to the site! Sorry for the inactivity, that's something we hope to work on 🙂

• @crackman:

Hey dude, welcome to the site! Sorry for the inactivity, that's something we hope to work on 🙂

Thanks, how are we working on it do we have any marketing campaigns lined up? I'd be happy to help.

• Hi,

Just wanted to say hello, i crack constantly, my other half hates it.

Every joint in my toes, my ankles, my knees, my groin, my back, my chest, shoulders, elbows, wrists, every joint in all my fingers, jaw. Doctors say i'm just clicky nothing to worry about.

I can tell what needs clicking in what order like a pulse going round my body.

• @Simmo200:

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello, i crack constantly, my other half hates it.

Every joint in my toes, my ankles, my knees, my groin, my back, my chest, shoulders, elbows, wrists, every joint in all my fingers, jaw. Doctors say i'm just clicky nothing to worry about.

I can tell what needs clicking in what order like a pulse going round my body.

Welcome simmo - how old are you and how long have you been able to crack your joints, out of curiosity?

• I'd say since I was about 14, how about you?

• @Simmo200:

I'd say since I was about 14, how about you?

Since about 13 for me. Did u experience any sort of injuries that may have contributed to your joints cracking?

• I'm 31 and never broke anything but I played football every night of my life when I was growing up. It's just developed or spread as I've got older, started with knuckles then knees

• @Simmo200:

I'm 31 and never broke anything but I played football every night of my life when I was growing up. It's just developed or spread as I've got older, started with knuckles then knees

Football as in football or NFL American football? (I'm British)

• Football - I'm English