At what age did your joints start cracking?

• For general like knees and elbows it was my teenage years. For my neck it was a short while after I got punched hard in the back at school.

• I think it started most probably at my teenage. I felt at first its normal, but after coming to know regarding such joint cracking that this may lead to some diseases like Arthritis, I am really worried for it.

• @henry88:

I think it started most probably at my teenage. I felt at first its normal, but after coming to know regarding such joint cracking that this may lead to some diseases like Arthritis, I am really worried for it.

Me too it's a difficult problem have you ever seen a doctor about your joints cracking?

• Nope, i have never been consulting any doctor. I have always felt it to be natural. Have you ever consulted anyone?
    @neckcracker12:

@henry88:

I think it started most probably at my teenage. I felt at first its normal, but after coming to know regarding such joint cracking that this may lead to some diseases like Arthritis, I am really worried for it.

Me too it's a difficult problem have you ever seen a doctor about your joints cracking?

• @henry88:

Nope, i have never been consulting any doctor. I have always felt it to be natural. Have you ever consulted anyone?
    @neckcracker12:

@henry88:

Yes, doctors have told me joint cracking is natural and nothing to worry about ; but I don't believe that