Experiences with Physios and Chiropractors

• Good? Bad? Here in the UK they are extremely expensive and not widely available on the NHS (national health service)

• I've been to the Chiropractor a few times. I used to go on a regular basis when I first got injured. But I dunno, here in the US, Chiropractic is a pretty controversial topic. It seems to me that all Chiropractors are is just a professional joint cracker. No matter which Chiropractor I went to, they all did the same thing. The adjustments all consisted of the same techniques. The would start with my thoracic spine, then have me lay on my side and crack my lumbar. Then cracked my neck. And if you watch any of the countless videos on youtube of adjustments, you'll see they're all the same.

• @jtkalehua:

I've been to the Chiropractor a few times. I used to go on a regular basis when I first got injured. But I dunno, here in the US, Chiropractic is a pretty controversial topic. It seems to me that all Chiropractors are is just a professional joint cracker. No matter which Chiropractor I went to, they all did the same thing. The adjustments all consisted of the same techniques. The would start with my thoracic spine, then have me lay on my side and crack my lumbar. Then cracked my neck. And if you watch any of the countless videos on youtube of adjustments, you'll see they're all the same.

Do you feel it helped you at all?