My routine…

• Upper Neck: I crack my upper neck by either laying on the ground and interlocking fingers behind my head and pull my skull forward with my chin towards my chest. Or, I am in a sitting position, and use hand to push chin/jaw towards my chest in a slight jerking motion. (this is for the high C1/C2). I also twist my neck both directions.

Upper Back: I have my spouse thrust up and in with two hands while I am lying face down with my arms relaxed to the side and breathing out. Or, I am in a sitting position, and sit cross-legged with my hands pressing down on the ground, and use a forceful pressing motion lifting my shoulders up. This gives a nice deep crack or cracks.

Lower back, I lay on my back and use my fists in the spot that needs to crack and shove up and in on it while I breath out, or see above with partner.

Tail Bone/Cocyx: I sit down and grasp my knees to my chest and gently rock back, until I feel my tail bone pop. This is a very deep satisfying crack.

Ankles: Twist them both directions

Toes: I pop the big toe by twisting it side to side. All of the other toes, I lift up, press down, and twist side to side, getting three pops each.

Wrists: SAme as ankles

Fingers: My lower thumb joint, I grip my hand with opposite hand putting opposite thumb on lower part of popping thumb where it connects to wrist. and press in. I also press down on thumb and pull up on it. Getting three pops. The other four fingers, I pull up and push down on main joint, then push down on second joint, then for top joint, I bend it backwards.

Knees: I am in a sitting position. this one is hard to explain, but basically I hold my leg on ground while twisting knees outwards while stationary.

Pops I would love to know how to do: Any tips on more lower back popping, sternum, and hips?

• Here's my technique for lower back (I tried yours, it totally worked!)

Start with lying down flat on the back, arms stretched outwards on the side. While keeping the left leg stretched straight, bend the right knee and bring the right foot on the left knee. Now, turn neck to the right and using your left hand, bring the right knee down towards the floor on the left side - as much as possible.

here's an image I found online:
    http://i.imgur.com/GVOfy.jpg

… and you can repeat on the other side!

• For lower back i hold on to something and do a backbend as far as i can without touching my hands to the ground.

• to crack my mid back i place my two thumbs behind my back on the going i want to crack (usually one at a time) then bend forward pushing my stomach out! It cracks both shoulders and my back at the same time! I also do this to crack the base of my back where it connects to my pelvis

• @madijd:

to crack my mid back i place my two thumbs behind my back on the going i want to crack (usually one at a time) then bend forward pushing my stomach out! It cracks both shoulders and my back at the same time! I also do this to crack the base of my back where it connects to my pelvis

Just tried this it doesn't work for me unfortunately 😕