Love to crack EVERYTHING

• Does your neck ever crack automatically?

• Just like clockwork.

• @neckpuncher:

Just like clockwork.

doesnt it annoy you, first thing in the morning, doesnt it make you feel so out of control?

• i crack my neck in various ways…

tensing neck muscles a bit and turning head side to side gets the easy ones
    i used my hand to push my chin from side to side to get the more stubborn ones
    sometimes i use hand on chin + hand on crown of my head to really twist. i fear i might break my own neck and end up on the news...

phalanges are the bessssst. my personal favorite is cracking the base of the thumb (right near the wrist). not many ppl can do it on their own but need a buddy.

lately, i'm digging the sternum crack. such a faint, delicate pop. i can usually do this by pulling both shoulders back, like i'm trying to get my shoulder blades to touch behind my back. this causes my chest to open up a bit and then.. *pop! NOTE - one of the first times i got my sternum to crack, it ended up hurting pretty badly for several minutes. never happened again, but i get worried...

• @nitrosushi:

i crack my neck in various ways…

tensing neck muscles a bit and turning head side to side gets the easy ones
    i used my hand to push my chin from side to side to get the more stubborn ones
    sometimes i use hand on chin + hand on crown of my head to really twist. i fear i might break my own neck and end up on the news...

**phalanges are the bessssst. my personal favorite is cracking the base of the thumb (right near the wrist). not many ppl can do it on their own but need a buddy.
    lately, i'm digging the sternum crack. such a faint, delicate pop. i can usually do this by pulling both shoulders back, like i'm trying to get my shoulder blades to touch behind my back. this causes my chest to open up a bit and then.. *pop! NOTE - one of the first times i got my sternum to crack, it ended up hurting pretty badly for several minutes. never happened again, but i get worried…

O*g I know what your'e talking about. When I was younger I jammed my finger, and my dad just comes up to me and goes "let me see your hand" I show it him. Out of no where he grabs my thumb pulls it tell a hear the loudest pop of my life, and he goes feel better? That by far was the best crack IN MY LIFE ever since then I can do it myself by grabbing my thumb with my other hand and pulling.

• ately, i'm digging the sternum crack. such a faint, delicate pop. i can usually do this by pulling both shoulders back, like i'm trying to get my shoulder blades to touch behind my back. this causes my chest to open up a bit and then.. *pop! NOTE - one of the first times i got my sternum to crack, it ended up hurting pretty badly for several minutes. never happened again, but i get worried…

I pop my sternum similarly. That's one of my favorites to crack!

• @conscentity:

ately, i'm digging the sternum crack. such a faint, delicate pop. i can usually do this by pulling both shoulders back, like i'm trying to get my shoulder blades to touch behind my back. this causes my chest to open up a bit and then.. *pop! NOTE - one of the first times i got my sternum to crack, it ended up hurting pretty badly for several minutes. never happened again, but i get worried…

I pop my sternum similarly. That's one of my favorites to crack!

what about your neck?

• My neck pops occasionally, when I stretch it. It feels nice when it does, but I don't try cracking it on purpose.

• @conscentity:

My neck pops occasionally, when I stretch it. It feels nice when it does, but I don't try cracking it on purpose.

You're lucky then.

• I love cracking any joint I can… Knees, hip, back, knuckles, toes, etc..etc

My girlfriend told me about a time when she was receiving a pedicure in which they massage your feet beforehand. The person performing the pedicure somehow cracked a bunch of joints in her foot...all simultaneously like a gattling gun. She described how he wrapped his fingers of both hands around the top side of her foot and pressed his thumbs somewhere in the area near the base of her toes. He this either pressed or pulled somehow as if trying to fold the foot in half on itself and she said multiple joints had cracked at once.... joints that she had never felt cracked before. At once I was intrigued... not only to try on myself, but I want to learn so I can reproduce it for her. Has anyone else experienced something like this and know how to reproduce it?

Thanks!! 😃