Inactivity of this site

• We must all advertise this site on all the other forums we are on, agreed?

This seems to be what JointCracker did initially and it appears to have worked well.
    But we need more regulars on here.

I want Blaze back (this is bod8s new account, come on lets have nice long posts again)

• @dj100:

We must all advertise this site on all the other forums we are on, agreed?

This seems to be what JointCracker did initially and it appears to have worked well.
    But we need more regulars on here.

I want Blaze back (this is bod8s new account, come on lets have nice long posts again)

The reason why I refuse to advertise this site on my forums is mainly because of you. If you join my forum all you will do is side track discussion, and whine about Sam. That is also probably the only reason why you want us to advertise this failing forum. So you can have more people to annoy and whine to about your problem.

• Yeah why isn't the moderator doing anything about this?

• @Danielle:

Yeah why isn't the moderator doing anything about this?

Because if I never got punched then:

I would NOT moan about something else, i would just be a normal member maybe with just a slightly clicking neck.

However life happens and this has happened and I am entitled to freedom of speech.

• @dj100:

@Danielle:

I would NOT moan about something else, i would just be a normal member maybe with just a slightly clicking neck.

However life happens and this has happened and I am entitled to freedom of speech.

A moderator SHOULD ban you. A moderator's job is to clean the forum up to benefit the ENTIRE forum. Not benefit a single user. I should know I AM ONE.
    You troll.
    You whine.
    You spam.
    You derail EVERYONE'S thread for YOUR personal gain which is selfish. You must not have an idea what freedom of speech. When you accepted the EULA for this forum you allowed them to ban you. Freedom of speech is retained to government/ privately owned things. A mod can ban you if they want at any time, and you have no say in it!
    Really all you're doing is giving "Sam" more satisfaction by showing how weak, annoying, and gullible you are.
    Get help, but not by derailing everyone elses thread. Get a professional.

• @chococrazy:

@dj100:

@Danielle:

A moderator SHOULD ban you. A moderator's job is to clean the forum up to benefit the ENTIRE forum. Not benefit a single user. I should know I AM ONE.
    You troll.
    You whine.
    You spam.
    You derail EVERYONE'S thread for YOUR personal gain which is selfish. You must not have an idea what freedom of speech. When you accepted the EULA for this forum you allowed them to ban you. Freedom of speech is retained to government/ privately owned things. A mod can ban you if they want at any time, and you have no say in it!
    Really all you're doing is giving "Sam" more satisfaction by showing how weak, annoying, and gullible you are.
    Get help, but not by derailing everyone elses thread. Get a professional.

I am having CBT therapy but my therapist is on holiday so I dont get to see him again for weeks so clearly I am suffering more than usual lately.

But in response to what you say, i AM getting help, and am utilizing this forum as a secondary aid to my problem.

• Pie