Hi, I love to pop all my joints.

• Hi, my name is Johnny and I'm 18 years old. I love to crack my joints but I'm not sure if it's good for me on the long run or not, either way I can't stop. I've been doing this since I was like 5.

Anyways.. I can pop a lot of my joints, such as..

Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Spine
    Elbows(yeah I said elbows & they make a very very loud noise)
    Wrists
    Knuckles
    Hips
    B**t bone
    Knee caps
    Ankles
    Toes

I'm not sure if my joint popping is excessive, but yeah. My b**t bone makes a weird loud noise. I'm not sure if it's the b**t bone, but when I do my hips it makes a different noise and feeling.

There's my intro. =]

• @Johnny:

Hi, my name is Johnny and I'm 18 years old. I love to crack my joints but I'm not sure if it's good for me on the long run or not, either way I can't stop. I've been doing this since I was like 5.

Anyways.. I can pop a lot of my joints, such as..

Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Spine
    Elbows(yeah I said elbows & they make a very very loud noise)
    Wrists
    Knuckles
    Hips
    B**t bone
    Knee caps
    Ankles
    Toes

I'm not sure if my joint popping is excessive, but yeah. My b**t bone makes a weird loud noise. I'm not sure if it's the b**t bone, but when I do my hips it makes a different noise and feeling.

There's my intro. =]

Hello Johnny, tell me more about your neck, when did it start to crack?

• Hi Johnny,

Yeah, elbows are one of my favorites…

I have had a few cracks in what you describe as the b**t bone, but I'd say they fall into two distinct categories.

1. Sacral vertebra. I have been able to crack at least one of these by sitting in a chair, then slowly slouching down with b**t hanging off the chair in an arching motion. At a certain point, crack! It's possible this is just a lumbar, however, I normally crack lumbars with a twisting motion rather than an arching motion, and the crack definitely feels like it is in the sacral area.

2. Sacro-Iliac joint. This is just to each side of the sacrum, and very deep. I've gotten both sides to crack by clenching the b**t muscles while rotating the legs/feet outward.

Both are quite distinct from the "normal" hip crack in the acetabulum area (hip socket).

In addition to all that, I routinely crack a part of the hip near the groin. I would describe it as near the origin of the adductor longus. It's distinct from the hip socket and can be cracked before the hip socket "recharges". Oh, and it cracks on both the left and right sides.

• sacral sounds cool