To those that can crack your neck…

• Yes danielle, another post but it does have a purpose so i hope thats ok with you.

Basically where does it actually crack? I can make it crack when I bend it left and right, but it also cracks in the middle and other places which is really weird!!

If I crack it by pushing to the side, then I get a series of small cracks in the upper neck. However, when I grip my chin and twist, I get an amzing crack in the middle of my neck that feels like several vertebrae at once.

• @crackman:

If I crack it by pushing to the side, then I get a series of small cracks in the upper neck. However, when I grip my chin and twist, I get an amzing crack in the middle of my neck that feels like several vertebrae at once.

does it crack automatically because mine has ever since i got punched there and its so annoying

• @dj100:

@crackman:

does it crack automatically because mine has ever since i got punched there and its so annoying

Sorry about that. My bad.

• @neckpuncher:

@dj100:

@crackman:

Sorry about that. My bad.

get a life

• @dj100:

get a life

Same back at ya.

So, when you order at a restaurant do you work the neck punching thing in? "Yes, I'd like the blackened salmon and did you know I was punched in the neck?"

• Oh man I'm not touching this one.

• @neckpuncher:

@dj100:

get a life

Same back at ya.

So, when you order at a restaurant do you work the neck punching thing in? "Yes, I'd like the blackened salmon and did you know I was punched in the neck?"

I tell my friends and family, and people online under an alter ego (dj100), thats all.

• Nowadays, it cracks where it needs to crack. I went through a stage where twisting it to the left would crack the right side and vice versa, which is still true to some extent but nowadays it depends on which joints are locked up. That's true of up and down, as well as left and right. Some spots in my neck are more predictable (around the middle, mostly) but once in a while the base of the neck will go off and sometimes it feels as though the joint right behind my skull is "activated". I've even cracked my left jaw while making the neck-cracking twist - on most of those occasions I thought it was just another upper neck crack until I moved my jaw and felt it hinge more smoothly (if anyone out there gets what I mean…).

• @Patudo:

Nowadays, it cracks where it needs to crack. I went through a stage where twisting it to the left would crack the right side and vice versa, which is still true to some extent but nowadays it depends on which joints are locked up. That's true of up and down, as well as left and right. Some spots in my neck are more predictable (around the middle, mostly) but once in a while the base of the neck will go off and sometimes it feels as though the joint right behind my skull is "activated". I've even cracked my left jaw while making the neck-cracking twist - on most of those occasions I thought it was just another upper neck crack until I moved my jaw and felt it hinge more smoothly (if anyone out there gets what I mean…).

How often does it need to crack? Actually I'm going to create a new thread on this to explain in more detail..