Waking up first thing in the morning….

• Which joints crack automatically / do you feel the need to crack?

• My shoulders usually crack on their own, which is sort of a bummer because I like doing it myself 🙂

My elbow also usually cracks on its own throughout the course of my morning.

My FAVORITE is when I wake up and push each hand down (forward) using the other hand. Both wrists pop SUPER loud. They also crack when I bend them back, but not as loud…but they do crack more often. My other favorite is my hips.

Crack all the knuckles and Im good to go!

• I pull my wrists forward as well and it feels amazing.

I pull my ankles backwards and feels the same as my wrists, feels the best when my feet are cold.

• @tinnamariee:

I pull my wrists forward as well and it feels amazing.

I pull my ankles backwards and feels the same as my wrists, feels the best when my feet are cold.

sounds gross to me :?

• NEEECK!! It's almost essential. I need the shock of it to jolt me into wakefulness. It's like starting the ignition on a twin-engined boat. Pull head to one side (normally the right side first). Crack. Left side activated. Pull to the left. Crack. Right side is on.

On days when I'm having a lie-in, I will also often, rather peculiarly, crack my toes repeatedly before getting up.

• @Patudo:

NEEECK!! It's almost essential. I need the shock of it to jolt me into wakefulness. It's like starting the ignition on a twin-engined boat. Pull head to one side (normally the right side first). Crack. Left side activated. Pull to the left. Crack. Right side is on.

On days when I'm having a lie-in, I will also often, rather peculiarly, crack my toes repeatedly before getting up.

Does your neck ever crack automatically?