Grr

• Sorry I've been away for so long, came down with a nasty case of pneumonia that I'm still trying to shake 😕

Has anyone ever felt the inability to crack joints? I guess to be more specific, my back won't crack and it's killing me! Generally I can get at least an every day crack but it's been really stubborn for the past couple of days.

It's probably because I'm just sick. But my normal relief is no longer…accessible 😞

• @tinnamariee:

Sorry I've been away for so long, came down with a nasty case of pneumonia that I'm still trying to shake 😕

Has anyone ever felt the inability to crack joints? I guess to be more specific, my back won't crack and it's killing me! Generally I can get at least an every day crack but it's been really stubborn for the past couple of days.

It's probably because I'm just sick. But my normal relief is no longer…accessible 😞

strange… the cold weather has meant that my joints are cracking all the time, which has ruined everything recently because of my chains of thought.