Warning About DJ100

• you have a lot of hate in you, why cant you realise that i have problems and cannot get over this event.
    instead of bumping this thread randomly so more people can insult me and make me feel worse about myself and my situation.

• I have no hate for you whatsoever. Not only do I want you to get better, I know you will.

What we cannot have is you spamming each and every post begging for the same advice and subsequently ignoring it. This board is for people who want to talk about cracking their joints.

• @Danielle:

I have no hate for you whatsoever. Not only do I want you to get better, I know you will.

What we cannot have is you spamming each and every post begging for the same advice and subsequently ignoring it. This board is for people who want to talk about cracking their joints.

yes i realise and recently i have stopped doing this to other peoples posts since you mentioned it and i noticed.
    thanks for caring about me too, but when you say you know i will get better, you are wrong.
    because today i sat down and my neck clicked and spent 1 hour worrying about it.

• DJ…....take it from someone who suffers from anxiety and ocd thoughts.....your problem although physically manifesting in your neck is now more psychiatric.......can i ask why you stopped the medication ? Was it not helping? Also, how is the cbt therapy going? Lastly......i realize that your neck clicking started with the trauma of getting punched......many on this board LOVE the neck clicking.......is your neck clicking not enjoyable? is it painful? Also, remember....many many people have been thru much worse trauma...rape, stabbed, kidnapped/tortured and they have come out the other side....and im sure you will also

• @Mhillqt:

DJ…....take it from someone who suffers from anxiety and ocd thoughts.....your problem although physically manifesting in your neck is now more psychiatric.......can i ask why you stopped the medication ? Was it not helping? Also, how is the cbt therapy going? Lastly......i realize that your neck clicking started with the trauma of getting punched......many on this board LOVE the neck clicking.......is your neck clicking not enjoyable? is it painful? Also, remember....many many people have been thru much worse trauma...rape, stabbed, kidnapped/tortured and they have come out the other side....and im sure you will also

Hi mhillqt.

1. I stopped the medication because obviously its not nice to be on medication, its expensive and i would rather not get hooked on them for ages.
    2. CBT therapy is not really helping that much in the long term… in the short term its really nice to get my feelings out, but i could just get that from a counsellor. I really want from my therapist to help me overcome my neck clicking.
    3. Its ok to click my neck when i do it myself, but when it happens automatically, it brings back bad memories.
      does yours click automatically?

• DJ…..if you need medication.....there is nothing wrong with taking it.....if it wasnt helping you./....perhaps another med would....its trial and error....i understand how you prefer to do it naturally......so....i would recommend.....lots of excercise...no sugar, no caffeine....no liquor....no cigs....breathing meditation......prayer.......and if you can.....physical therapy......plus perhaps some herbal remedies(speak to a naturapathic doctor) - ie rhodiola, Same, st johns wort,valerian root, camomile tea, kava kava......all natural but need to talk to doctor...since they are potent if taken in incorrect quantities....

I use to click my neck all the time...and i LOVED it...unfortunately it doesnt really click anymore and im very frustrated because i miss it.......and yes, it would click automatically......but it was never painful......if your neck in pain when it clicks automatically? if not....i would enjoy it.......and realize that people can move on from trauma........how many years has it been?

• @Mhillqt:

DJ…..if you need medication.....there is nothing wrong with taking it.....if it wasnt helping you./....perhaps another med would....its trial and error....i understand how you prefer to do it naturally......so....i would recommend.....lots of excercise...no sugar, no caffeine....no liquor....no cigs....breathing meditation......prayer.......and if you can.....physical therapy......plus perhaps some herbal remedies(speak to a naturapathic doctor) - ie rhodiola, Same, st johns wort,valerian root, camomile tea, kava kava......all natural but need to talk to doctor...since they are potent if taken in incorrect quantities....

I use to click my neck all the time...and i LOVED it...unfortunately it doesnt really click anymore and im very frustrated because i miss it.......and yes, it would click automatically......but it was never painful......if your neck in pain when it clicks automatically? if not....i would enjoy it.......and realize that people can move on from trauma........how many years has it been?

6 years… no real pain just aching after it clicks 24/7.
    and yeah im gonna try yoga.
    and i was on citalopram (citraplex) but now im off it i feel a bit depressed.

• do dooo do dum doo dooooo

• dont laugh danielle, bullying has ruined my life.
    watching this video on youtube almost brought me to tears remembering how deperssed i have been from it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWCo7sE7bbU&feature=featured

• Not to add fuel to the fire…

But dj100 - you have let this neck incident ruin your life...you have chosen to let this experience take over your life.

Knock it off.

Grow up.

Be a man, not a wimp. :roll:

• BUMP…so the newbies can get some schoolin' on this madness.

• I think DJ is winding everyone up - I dont think he's got a sore neck at all , I think its some guy making it all up. it might just be somebody getting his kicks.

• @Hwarang:

I think DJ is winding everyone up - I dont think he's got a sore neck at all , I think its some guy making it all up. it might just be somebody getting his kicks.

If i were to make things up, it would be something exciting, not

getting punched in the back of the neck for no reason by sam bodmer in a year 9 tech lesson.

• Everyone ignore this! Don't reply or think you can help. He will not listen. Ignore!

• @Danielle:

Everyone ignore this! Don't reply or think you can help. He will not listen. Ignore!

What gives you the right to say this?
    I'm a human being who is a victim and you're making me feel like the perpetrator.

• Bumpety Bump.

• DJ
    My man
    At this point
    you really can't get far in this site
    without reading, re-reading, and reading again
    about you being punched in the neck by a bully
    and the resulting neck cracking, stress , and obsession
    it has created in your life

i'm assuming your young
    because of your mellow dramatic speech
    as you get older
    getting punched in the neck
    may seem futile
    compared to the challenges you may have to face

But your real problem here
    is that your on the WRONG forum
    while realizing that you probably won't stop
    reminding us over and over again
    in thread after thread about JOINT CRACKING
    that you were bullied, and punched in the neck
    by this scoundrel Sam
    (who should be tarred and feathered)

maybe you should consider venting
    your dilemma
    (which has already been explained in detail
    on this site dozens of times)
    on one of these sites

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/bullying-forum/

http://www.psychforums.com/bullying/

and buddy
    if your neck cracks now
    don't be surprised
    if other joints start sooner or later
    with no bullying

:idea: :idea: :idea:

• @MasterCracker:

DJ
    My man
    At this point
    you really can't get far in this site
    without reading, re-reading, and reading again
    about you being punched in the neck by a bully
    and the resulting neck cracking, stress , and obsession
    it has created in your life

i'm assuming your young
    because of your mellow dramatic speech
    as you get older
    getting punched in the neck
    may seem futile
    compared to the challenges you may have to face

But your real problem here
    is that your on the WRONG forum
    while realizing that you probably won't stop
    reminding us over and over again
    in thread after thread about JOINT CRACKING
    that you were bullied, and punched in the neck
    by this scoundrel Sam
    (who should be tarred and feathered)

maybe you should consider venting
    your dilemma
    (which has already been explained in detail
    on this site dozens of times)
    on one of these sites

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/bullying-forum/

http://www.psychforums.com/bullying/

and buddy
    if your neck cracks now
    don't be surprised
    if other joints start sooner or later
    with no bullying

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Thanks I have already posted on those sites.
    My favourite ones were http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk (a huge UK student forum) and http://www.uncommonforum.com however I have been banned from those sites because I kept going on about my problem.

this is the part where one of you ignorant people who doesnt have a clue about me says "i wish the admin here banned you"

• Either one of two things is going on.

1. You are telling the truth. In that case, you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself the hard question why do a large segment of people on the internet find you utterly and completely annoying. Probably because you ask the same things over and over and over and over and just don't seem to get it and you should be banned because you ruin this forum for others with your incessant rehashing of your neck punching incident.

2. You are a troll and should be banned.

Either way, ya.. you should be banned.