JointCracker

• Is JointCracker still around or is this site on auto-pilot?

• Community Lead

@conscentity:

Is JointCracker still around or is this site on auto-pilot?

Hi,

I'm still around and sorry if this site has been on autopilot for the last couple of months.
    Please email me if there are any specific actions I should take. For starters I'm going to remove some posts and threads which went south. I'll probably miss a lot, so please tell me where I did.

I will post a poll to check how opinion stands for a relaunch with Web 2.0 Drupal based software.

Thanks to everyone keeping the healthy discussion alive!

Best regards,
    JC

• Nice to see you back! I was just curious and wanted to make sure you hadn't died or anything. 🙂

• Community Lead

@conscentity:

Nice to see you back! I was just curious and wanted to make sure you hadn't died or anything. 🙂

Hehe no worries, thanks for summoning me. It was about time I checked back in to look what's up, clean up some mess, and all. :lol:

• @JointCracker:

@conscentity:

Nice to see you back! I was just curious and wanted to make sure you hadn't died or anything. 🙂

Hehe no worries, thanks for summoning me. It was about time I checked back in to look what's up, clean up some mess, and all. :lol:

but now you're gone again! lol

• Also have you thought about advertising this site?
    It has a LOT of potential, its such a rare type of forum, and one that people will want to join.