Hello World! I thought I was the only one!

• Hi all,

Wow, how excited am I to have found this forum? I have been a 'crackhead' (love it, stole it from someone else on the forum) for years. My knuckles since elementary school, then my big toes. In college I took ballet and it started my hips cracking, now I can crack one knee on command but not the other. I've never been to an OMM or chiropractor because my family is full of MDs who have shunned the practice, but ever since my most recent masseuse accidentally cracked my back, I've been thirsting for more.

Just like most everyone else here, it sounds like, I have most of my 'cracking' experiences as I wake up. The other day, I cracked my sternum for the first time – a personal best! I just did a 'morning yawn'-type stretch and there it went.

Glad to meet you all, I hope to continue roaming the forums!

• Welcome Greenrock!

• medical doctors kill annually in the US 16,000 - 30,000 people…so I would not listen to the medical doctors regarding chiropractic...they can sit down and be quiet.

Welcome to you!

• I agree, doctors seem clueless on the topic of joint cracking.

• Thats interesting that you hips never cracked 'til you took Ballet. I'm the same. Never cracked until I took up TaeKwon-Do. I think the cracking comes with increased mobility. I dont think it's bad for you - i think that it gives you arthritis etc (I've looked at tonnes of websites, and they all agree), thats just something people say to try get you to stop. Its like saying sitting in front of the TV gives you square eyes or playing with yourself makes you go blind haha.
    Old wives tales.

• @Hwarang:

Thats interesting that you hips never cracked 'til you took Ballet. I'm the same. Never cracked until I took up TaeKwon-Do. I think the cracking comes with increased mobility. I dont think it's bad for you - i think that it gives you arthritis etc (I've looked at tonnes of websites, and they all agree), thats just something people say to try get you to stop. Its like saying sitting in front of the TV gives you square eyes or playing with yourself makes you go blind haha.
    Old wives tales.

Exactly, so that shows I'm right, my neck never cracked until i had the change in lifestyle, only i didnt take up ballet or TKD, i got assaulted in the back of the neck.

Going on about this thing with the neck is really depressing. You are killing this forum with your negativity, go and get some help and refrain from posting exactly the same thing on every forum on the internet.

• @crackman:

Going on about this thing with the neck is really depressing. You are killing this forum with your negativity, go and get some help and refrain from posting exactly the same thing on every forum on the internet.

Why does nobody blame Sam Bodmer, the person who put me in this position.

Ok its my choice to rant about it but it was his choice to punch me in the first place which is the reason i have the option to moan about it.

• You put yourself in this position by not owning your situation like a man would.

I feel like hitting you in the neck…grow up sucka.

Now after some sleep, I realize you are on medication and have issues. So I take back the hypothetical thought I had to actually think about you and your neck.

So please stop talking about it everywhere on the web.

• @BigFire:

You put yourself in this position by not owning your situation like a man would.

I feel like hitting you in the neck…grow up sucka.

Now after some sleep, I realize you are on medication and have issues. So I take back the hypothetical thought I had to actually think about you and your neck.

So please stop talking about it everywhere on the web.

Actually since Janyuary i've been off meds, if I was on them now I would be more controlled.
    However until this recent problem with my neck a couple of weeks back, I was fine, so I dont wanna go back on meds cos I cant afford it

• good for you - take control of your life - no meds, exercise, think positive, say I love me loudly and quietly, and you will improve.

I love me. Sounds simple and it is not narcissitic.

I say it often to generate a good frequency.

• @BigFire:

good for you - take control of your life - no meds, exercise, think positive, say I love me loudly and quietly, and you will improve.

I love me. Sounds simple and it is not narcissitic.

I say it often to generate a good frequency.

I CANT GET OVER SAM< PLEASE HELP ME

• @dj100:

Does Sam still know you love him?

• @neckpuncher:

@dj100:

idiot

• @dj100:

@neckpuncher:

@dj100:

idiot

So, I take it the answer is no? You ever tell Sam "I wish I could quit you?"

• @neckpuncher:

@dj100:

@neckpuncher:

@dj100:

idiot

So, I take it the answer is no? You ever tell Sam "I wish I could quit you?"

You dont realise how annoying it is that he did this for absolutely no reason… i was not annoying then i hardly ever spoke because of other bullying, and then he did this to me