Chiropractors, physios

• Post experiences or what you imagine them to be like here.

• Never been to one, but I've seen them on Youtube and such. Still not sure what I really think about them, but it seems to make people feel good.

• @saladdays:

Never been to one, but I've seen them on Youtube and such. Still not sure what I really think about them, but it seems to make people feel good.

yeah but they need so much money

• @dj100:

@saladdays:

Never been to one, but I've seen them on Youtube and such. Still not sure what I really think about them, but it seems to make people feel good.

Exactly why I doubt I'll actually ever go to one, barring some bad injury or whatnot.

• @saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

Exactly why I doubt I'll actually ever go to one, barring some bad injury or whatnot.

i wish they were free, its stupid, we deserve free treatment dont we?
    in england we have the NHS, where other healthcare is free, so why isnt chiro free

• @dj100:

@saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

in england we have the NHS, where other healthcare is free, so why isnt chiro free

Since you have to pay for a chiropractor, it's probably quicker to get in to see him than a regular doctor, isn't it?

• @saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

@dj100:

@saladdays:

Since you have to pay for a chiropractor, it's probably quicker to get in to see him than a regular doctor, isn't it?

i have no money

• stop whinning and use hyour head to make money…;0;